WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wat happens wen revenge duznt work

SIZE=2]okay well about a week ago i found out my best friend fucked my boyfriend.... so i was super pissed :hairout: < thats wat i wanna do... tie her to a chair.. and pull every fuckin hair out of her head one by one... to get back at her ... sicnce she cant get a boyfriend.. i fucked the next closest fuckin person to her...her older brother.... it didnt make me feel much better tho.. i realli loved my boyfriend.. and i dunno wat to do... o yea and wen i finished fuckin her brother on HER bed i wrote on her mirror in red permanent marker.... wash ur sheetzzz... o nd ( p.s ur brother is good in ur bed... wit a large penis). she was pissed for 3 months straight she cried herself to sleep.... wat a pussy .. nd although this felt super good .. i still wanna ghet her back more... wat can i do to get her back ?????????? :confused: [/SIZE]

Revenge doesnt solve anything its just sensless "violence" (for lack of a better word). Just try and move on if you cant well I dunno then.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
It's easy. Get her drunk and fuck HER. Then take pics of her after and post em on the internet. Easy stuff.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Lostxpromises23 said:
SIZE=2]okay well about a week ago i found out my best friend fucked my boyfriend.... so i was super pissed :hairout: < thats wat i wanna do... tie her to a chair.. and pull every fuckin hair out of her head one by one... to get back at her ... sicnce she cant get a boyfriend.. i fucked the next closest fuckin person to her...her older brother.... it didnt make me feel much better tho.. i realli loved my boyfriend.. and i dunno wat to do... o yea and wen i finished fuckin her brother on HER bed i wrote on her mirror in red permanent marker.... wash ur sheetzzz... o nd ( p.s ur brother is good in ur bed... wit a large penis). she was pissed for 3 months straight she cried herself to sleep.... wat a pussy .. nd although this felt super good .. i still wanna ghet her back more... wat can i do to get her back ?????????? :confused: [/SIZE]
Okay she fucked ur boyfriend and you got back at her, didnt solve a thing and your still pissed off, so whats would be the point in taking this any further. Really? It may sound harsh but...get over him/ her and move on. Life sucks get over it.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
lady victoria said:
Okay she fucked ur boyfriend and you got back at her, didnt solve a thing and your still pissed off, so whats would be the point in taking this any further. Really? It may sound harsh but...get over him/ her and move on. Life sucks get over it.
I have to agree with this. ^

You fucked up already. You took revenge.

Now I know you said you love your bf and all, but the best way to get revenge on someone is just to forget about it. It drives people nuts when you act like nothing happened. They expect revenge..really.

So my advice for you now is, do nothing. Don't talk to her and if she talks to you just walk on by. Act like she doesn't even exist. Trust me, that drives them crazy.

TeacherzRFerz

Complete Fucking Idiot
shes gay

DUDE just go to her house and write all over her front door with permanent marker saying shes a fugly slut who wants to get naked with bush dammit
then just burn her hair off =)
or u can just :sword: her then :gun: her LOL
:mfinger: to her and steal all her precious crap
trust me ima master at this stuff :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You can get an education and make more money, or at least write correctly. That would be great revenge.

FYI Kids: Sex is not a revenge tactic. If you use must use sex for revenge, you need to re-evaluate your morals and self perception.

Ummm...I say that you forget about the incident...speak with your boyfriend, and if he wants to get back together, then get back with him but hold his balls every second of every day...and if he looks at another woman...squeeze...hard. And also, sex is not revenge...only random acts of violence against the accused person...

AND YOU ARE NOT 1337! YOU SUCK AT THAT KIND OF STUFF...YOU ARE NOT A 12 YEAR OLD OR A HACKER!...STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT!...1 4M TEH 0N3Y 1337 H4X06 H3R3!

so, learn to either get over it, or say fuck you and go away...both work rather well.

raverel

Flame Bait
ignore him.her. it drives the crazy. it is the best way to get back at someone. the thing is that violence doesn't solve a thing.just ignore