WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wat reallyhappens with our damn money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_MooMooMan

evil is in all of us.....
apparently our money is supposed to go to the government for the paving of raods etc.

is that whats actually happening tho?

how do you think our political leaders live?of course from our god be damned tax money! it the only solution! there is no one higher up than him to pay his salary, so it must be our money that that fat bastard is living off of!!!!!

i for one dont beleive in feeding our fat/idiotic/bad accent superiors!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

those bastards...... taking our money and using it for feeding his greedy belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Evil_MooMooMan said:
how do you think our political leaders live?
i have my doubts about some of them..
cheney looks particularly reconstituted.

Evil_MooMooMan

think of the famous ones that are living off of our money*shakes fist
ill getem all one day, ill getem all......

these are the tools used by the noble people that have tryed to kill screwed up preisdant/priministers:sword: :gun: :bomb: :uwave:

i congratulate these people, one even maaged to shoot one of those smug bastard's body guards... grrrrrrrrrrr!

bush,cheney,and all of you other fag presidents, you have been:flamed: by evil_MooMooMan
now go:mfinger: yourselves, you gay presidents!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Besides being in the wrong forum this whole topic is pure idiocy. The men in charge get an anual salary of around $200,000.00 a year. That's not much compared to CEO's of large companies who can pull down as much as $90,000,000.00 a year.

I know I know, where DO they get all of their money? Hmmmmm let's take a look out our current number 1 and 2 idiots in charge. Dick Chaney and GW Bush. Both grew up in wealthy families. Both have ties to the oil industry. Both have a LOT of money. They were RITCH before they got into office.

Beyond that any money they do get generally comes from "constituents". You know other ritch people that say things like "Mr. President, I know it's tough living the way you do so I would like to donate money to your election campaign. I would certainly hate for you to have to spend your own money to get into office. Boy, speaking of once you're in office wouldn't it be great if you could just fix all these tree huggers in Alaska so I could dig for oil up there? Hey pal, don't worry, you can find a way to repay the money later."

No, our tax dollars are by far and wide spent on the military. Something like 85 cents of every tax dollar goes to support our military budget. The rest goes to things like the war on drugs, the war on poverty, the war on terror, the war on homelesness etc...

Edit: Next time read the forum descriptions and try to post in the right place.

Evil_MooMooMan

oof IM a sissy?

some one PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS move this one to bait and tackle forum or sumthing

anyway, y the **** dothey spend it on military? not like any one comes to OPEN war with usa, and thats what they are spending it on, tanks wont do shit against those terrorists. NONE attks the usa, bin ladens a pussy fighter and sends suicide bombers that are well-trained and well-hidden in the main cities, who are probably right now making a bomb for the next terrorist attk, just because they dont like US.

now your thinking, why dont they put the money into terrorist protection or war on terror, im against that pure idiocy as well, has it done ANYTHING whatsoever in stopping all ofthe terror attks? no it hasent, stop wasting our money and spend it on police so they can kill the bastards be4 they kill the block.

the terrorist activity should die down eventually anyway, what with them blowing themselves up and such:D

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Evil_MooMooMan said:
oof IM a sissy?

some one PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS move this one to bait and tackle forum or sumthing

anyway, y the **** dothey spend it on military? not like any one comes to OPEN war with usa, and thats what they are spending it on, tanks wont do shit against those terrorists. NONE attks the usa, bin ladens a pussy fighter and sends suicide bombers that are well-trained and well-hidden in the main cities, who are probably right now making a bomb for the next terrorist attk, just because they dont like US.

now your thinking, why dont they put the money into terrorist protection or war on terror, im against that pure idiocy as well, has it done ANYTHING whatsoever in stopping all ofthe terror attks? no it hasent, stop wasting our money and spend it on police so they can kill the bastards be4 they kill the block.

the terrorist activity should die down eventually anyway, what with them blowing themselves up and such:D
You see that line in my posts... the solid one right above the "I'm not mean, you're just a sissy" comment? yeah that line. That line denotes a signature. Every post I make has those same two comments in it. If you didn't know that you're not a sissy, you're an idiot.

But you raise good points. I don't know why they spend it on the military. And there's no such thing as "Terrorist protection". Until every human learns to accept every other human being on the planet there will always be room for terrorism.

They won't run out of candidates for suicide bombing. Never underestimate the number of absolute morons in the world.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Evil_MooMooMan said:
oof IM a sissy?

Hahaha really??? Dont wish for that too hard...you may just get it and somehow I just think your up to it:rolleyes:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Ubberskippy is right about the tax dollers going to the millitary, how do you think I get paid. Look at how many service members there are. We all make a salary. Now I only bring home 1000 dollers a month, but this money adds up. If you spend some time making a google search, you will find exactly where your tax dollers go.

well besides the government getting big and fat off of your tax dollars, i think the rest goes to pay off the aliens so they don't take too many people a year.
/me looks over should, puts shades back on then goes back into hiding for uncovering what really happens with your money.

here's what happens to Louisiana Sales Tax money.

TOPS (Education Money, you get it for 4 years if your GPA is 3.5, multiply an avg semester x 8), Rebuilding the rebuilt roads, putting street signs on old roads, paying the president to keep the aliens out of Louisiana, Bush's War (of course), and the rest goes to Blanco's dildo/adult video fund (it aint gonna fuck itself..)

source: http://www.louisiana.gov/wps/portal/

Jung

???
Premium
Are you even old enough to pay taxes?

blk990

Serial Killer
You have no clue how good you have it in America, do you? How about you go live in a third world country, and sleep next to your livestock in 100+ degree weather for a while? Or maybe you should go to Inida, where the gas is about $10.00 per gallon (75% going to the government)?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
/me sees the anime looking robot that is Evil_Mooman's avatar

...and you expect yourself to be taken seriously?

/me disregards anything he ever says

damn.. joking, but i'll stop now. didn't realize that bitching about taxes wasn't good.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
No, our tax dollars are by far and wide spent on the military. Something like 85 cents of every tax dollar goes to support our military budget. The rest goes to things like the war on drugs, the war on poverty, the war on terror, the war on homelesness etc...
you have a source for that? from what i've seen it's closer to 40%

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh my God, this thread went in the toilet quickly :lol:.

I cannot honestly read these kinds of "LOL BUSH" posts, let alone skim them.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
kindbud said:
you have a source for that? from what i've seen it's closer to 40%
No, I don't have a source. So I did some research. The US Federal Government says 19%. However that figure apparently doesn't include certain things like military payroll, loan interest on military projects etc...

Other groups put the number between 40% and 60% for this year. The problem is that all of these sites are biased. Getting an actual number would require a PhD in Finance and a LOT of weed.

So let's just say it's between 19% and 60%

Edit: Ok, so I downloaded the US 2006 midterm budget report. Here's what it says in a nutshell.

2005 anual budget: ~2,130 billion dollars.
Current Military: 558 billion dollars
Past Military (vets etc): 384 billion dollars
Unbudgeted: 85 billion dollars

Total 1,027 Billion or ~49% of the budget.

However those totals do not include Homeland Security Expenses or the CIA. Arugably both of those could be included in these totals however those numbers aren't disclosed here. Also not included are other budget items that may but do not specifically include military expenditures.

So it's a fair bet we're talking about 60-65% of the budget. Right smack dab between my guess and yours.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Evil_MooMooMan said:
apparently our money is supposed to go to the government for the paving of raods etc.

is that whats actually happening tho?

how do you think our political leaders live?of course from our god be damned tax money! it the only solution! there is no one higher up than him to pay his salary, so it must be our money that that fat bastard is living off of!!!!!

i for one dont beleive in feeding our fat/idiotic/bad accent superiors!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

those bastards...... taking our money and using it for feeding his greedy belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, our money goes to buy diet pills for Ethiopians so they dont realize they are starving to death.

Evil_MooMooMan

Nailbomb said:
/me sees the anime looking robot that is Evil_Mooman's avatar

...and you expect yourself to be taken seriously?

/me disregards anything he ever says
:mfinger: (-.-):mfinger:

u can just go fuck urself if you dont like the kewl drawing of a lich king u ass, i hate anime! its a pic of a dead blackened magical corpse, who wouldnt like that? and if ur not a warcratf three fan and bitch at me for that too i swear ill rip your dick off, not the testes, only the dick, so ull stil feel pain when i kick you there.

asfor the government, i live in canada, not US i feelin sorryfor u guys thats all. so whoever posted that i live in US FUCK YOU

CANADA>ALL

lol i think they use the rest of the money to pay aliens to abduct all the assholed out there.

as for running out of suicide bombers, look in dhawin awards, theres so many dumasses dead, its a wonder there r still some out there, and with the suicide bombers, they kill there own selves and might take out a few dumasses with there large bombs :)

idiots ARE the population control, thats y the world hasent died yet :D

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Evil_MooMooMan said:
:mfinger: (-.-):mfinger:

u can just go fuck urself if you dont like the kewl drawing of a lich king u ass, i hate anime! its a pic of a dead blackened magical corpse, who wouldnt like that? and if ur not a warcratf three fan and bitch at me for that too i swear ill rip your dick off, not the testes, only the dick, so ull stil feel pain when i kick you there.

asfor the government, i live in canada, not US i feelin sorryfor u guys thats all. so whoever posted that i live in US FUCK YOU

CANADA>ALL

lol i think they use the rest of the money to pay aliens to abduct all the assholed out there.

as for running out of suicide bombers, look in dhawin awards, theres so many dumasses dead, its a wonder there r still some out there, and with the suicide bombers, they kill there own selves and might take out a few dumasses with there large bombs :)

idiots ARE the population control, thats y the world hasent died yet :D
steady tiger.. this isn't B&T..

Status
Not open for further replies.