WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wat the fucking fuck?!

Incufuck

boyd is hott...
ok, so this girl, we dated for about a year. fuck yeah, she was hott, she loved me and all that stuff..she even wanted to get married i think. so anyway, one day i decided to get contacts so i wouldnt look like a fucking shit head, and i was also growing my hair out a bit. yeah well, we hadn't seen eachother in a while, so when we she eachother, she starts to fucking complain that she doesnt like my new looks. im just like, wat the fuck. i already had 3 girls that day complimenting me, and trying to feel my abs that i've been working on, and my bitch is just like, fuck you. so then, the rest of the day (we were at this party shit), she ignored me. aight, so when the fucking bullshit party is over, i get home, she calls, and she says she's sorry. now obviously, im just like wat..the...fuck. u expect me to take that fucking clitshit?! she then tells me how "looks get to her" even though at the same fucking time she is sayin that she doenst judge people off looks. now i figure this must be from the change, and she's not used to it, but what the hell was she thinkin?? i mean u gatta be shittin me, you dont just ignore someone becuz they look a little different, then expect them to fucking forgive you?!
but anyway, i love her. and now im just like..what the fucking shit do i do.?
i wanna be so pissed at her for what she did. i really do. but for some reason i fucking cant. im not talking to her right now, but i fucking love her still and want to talk to her! but i know i should be pissed off at her. so wtf...?! i hate this shit. i just want her to fall into a fucking shithole, but the same time i dont. fuck! well shit, i dunno wat to do. :mad: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :mfinger:

If I were you Id talk to her but act a little off with her, as in dont hug her or kiss her as much but still talk to her, dont change ur looks for her tho if she loves u she'll get used to it, if u like ur looks keep them, if u change ur looks for her she will subconsciously think that u will change urself for her, if she loves you you shouldnt have to change who you are, she should love you for who you are not who you were or will be

Incufuck

boyd is hott...
i didn't solely change my looks for her; i have always hated fucking glasses. i thought maybe she would like contacts more than glasses, but one way or another i was getting rid of the shit frames. as for the hair; hell, i've grown it out b4, and found i like it better and most other ppl like it better
but the point is, i just wasnt doing it to impress her, i dont need to. i was doing it cuz i wanted to. but it shudnt make things WORSE. shud it? wtf!?

edit: more comments and advice are welcome. :mad:

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Wtf?

The girl should treat you and love you for who you actually are... not by what you look like. Yah, I'd say talk to her. Otherwise 1) she gonna think that everythings okay b/c you haven't said anything and then 2) she going to probably judge you some more b/c of that. I feel sorry for you tho because it seems like ur in such a rut. Just tell her to get the fuck over it. I mean hell, if you think you look good, then why change it? :thumbsup:

Incufuck

boyd is hott...
i have already talked to her, like i mention earlier, and she gave me crap. and she was like saying basically "i hate judgin people, but i can't really help it."
i dont know what the means...sounds like bs though. so i dont see what good talking to her will do, thats im just sort of avoiding her until she gets the hint and comes crawling back to me.. :p

Fugly

Tenderony
Your 15.......dump her get a new one, wash rinse repeat. Jesus, what are they teaching in schools these days.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
hmmm........... you need togo to a tittie bar

oops.... your only 15 ::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

Fugly

Tenderony
I defy anyone over the age of 18 to tell me that they were ACTUALLY in love at 15-18. It doesn't happen. Your just to dumb at that age. i was dumb...you are dumb...I mean come on there is a reason your not an adult till your 18. and if anyone says they were in love at that age then let me just tell you right now they need to shoot themselves so you don't accidently breed.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah I agree.. Sure you can have feelings emotionally and physically at that age, but as far as being 'in love' hell no.. 95% of ya ain't finding that shit yet. ;)

Most won't want to hear that because at that age every girl you meet you can't picture yourself without but it's true...

you know what u got that exactly right i dont wanna hear it and i do think i love her but thanks anyway :thumbsup: