WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wat Up?

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Hey everyone
I'm new to this website but I can already tell I'll be right at home :cool:
or at least thats how I feel maybe you will not accept me, hope you do though :p

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hey, Well welcome, Hope you enjoy your stay! Which you will :cool:
I can tell

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Just a question I need some help and explaining, why is it that some forums I try to post in it comes up saying I dotn have sufficent rights to post a new thread???? is it to do with rep or what????
I'm so confused
And can you explain what the whole rep power does (if anything)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
If you read some of the terms, you will understand.
If you try and post in the cockfarm, you can't unless you are one of the staff members or have previously been farmed.
That's the only time i get a message like that.

The rep power is so you can either, bad or good rep another ranter and people can do it in return, for instance if you were to make a good thread or post someone enjoyed they might like to rep you for it. So that gives you green rep.

and vice versa :p

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Well it wont let me get in teh tallywanger tavern (or whatever it;s called) it wont let me post which is annoying
Any ideas on why that might happen?

First off, You should ask these questions in Feedback and Suggestions. However, to answer your question, I see that you have not specified a gender. Therefore, you are unable to post in a section made specifically for males.

Ohhh, and welcome.

Jung

???
Premium
Hellbreather said:
Well it wont let me get in teh tallywanger tavern (or whatever it;s called) it wont let me post which is annoying
Any ideas on why that might happen?
Read; comprehend; then post.

Btw, welcome and fuck you. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome to the site. For your unanswered questions,you may want to glance through >>here.<<
To answer as to why your nuts are on fire....ask MaxPower.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
screw_ball said:
Hahaha I hate you Hellbreather.
i dont hate him quite yet....well i wont unless he wont give me his autograph...well wellcome Hellbreather and please do try Brainwashmonkey's candy.