WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

watch porn, get paid..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#1
might be a job here for some of you..

Playboy TV is looking for a person experienced in viewing programmes for television broadcast for compliance with Ofcom regulations, ideally with an understanding of the rules applied to late-night erotica.

The ideal candidate will be available immediately to work for about one month, although this may be extended.

Applicants will need to be comfortable watching material aimed at an adult audience.


http://www.grapevinejobs.com/jobseeker/jobseeker_jobs_more_detail.asp?client_job_id=9978
 
4,248
0
0
#4
Dude, do you have any idea how much porn I've watched on Cinemax late at night?

I may be the person for this job. :D
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,614
287
#5
guys guys guys..come ooon..everyone knows that you have to have experienced porn/seen porn..to fit a job like that..so I'm just perfect ;)
+I know better when a girl is faking it..I know everything about faking..I did it the whole time with my last bf :happysad:
and now I can't even fake an orgasm later..it's to much work..I just let the orgasm come ;)
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#6
Stardust said:
guys guys guys..come ooon..everyone knows that you have to have experienced porn/seen porn..to fit a job like that..so I'm just perfect ;)
+I know better when a girl is faking it..I know everything about faking..I did it the whole time with my last bf :happysad:
and now I can't even fake an orgasm later..it's to much work..I just let the orgasm come ;)
i've just woke up and i read this..

looks like a good day.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#7
This job is no longer listed on grapevinejobs. Click here to see present listings.
Thanks void for bogarting the last opening. For a minute I thought that I might geht paid for all my noodle washing.

Bummer.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,824
3,338
487
#8
Well It sounds like it's right up my alley. My sex life is like a pron without the camera.........well mostly without cameras......well once in a while without cameras.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#9
MaxPower said:
Well It sounds like it's right up my alley. My sex life is like a pron without the camera.........well mostly without cameras......well once in a while without cameras.
Yeah, about that "once in a while without cameras" bit, check the light fixtures, the mirrors and all the door knobs. You've been on the net for about 3 months.
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,614
287
#11
MaxPower said:
haha got ya! I haven't been home. That must be some other guy. :p

ok ok I confesss it was me..OK! don't judge me like that..I couldnt help it..
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#12
MaxPower said:
haha got ya! I haven't been home. That must be some other guy. :p
If you talk to Kelly later, ask her if I left my gimp suit over there.
I've got a formal halloween party to attend.

Thanks.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#13
gehtfuct said:
If you talk to Kelly later, ask her if I left my gimp suit over there.
I've got a formal halloween party to attend.

Thanks.
Well now I have somepictures to post in the "What do you think Geht looks like thread."

FYI: you were the most popular guest star on the web site last month. It was close between you and Gary Coleman... but I think that trick with the jar of peanut butter you did cinched your win.