WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Watching Paint... errr... ummm.... floor wax dry.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
In the begining of April, the board of directors is taking a tour of our plant, and my boss wanted me to re-finish the floors. The shitty thing is, that I'm the only one who can do it half ass worth a damn. This precipitates to me, and maybe one other person re-finishing as much floorspace as modern size 4 bedroom house. I would guess that there is upwards of 2000/2500 square feet to refinish. This blows. I'm not cut out for finishing floors anymore, I have gotten fat and dumpy by sitting on my ass and pressing buttAns when need arises. :thumbsdn:

I'm lazy, I know this. Why can't other people figure it out. :(

On the plus side, the wax stripper, (no, it's not a human, or animal, or doll, nor can it be made into any of these), is quite arromatic. So much so, that an extended stay in a room with it on the floor leads to neat lightheadedness, and skin contact leads to neat chemical burns.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
brainwashmonkey said:
On the plus side, the wax stripper, (no, it's not a human, or animal, or doll, nor can it be made into any of these), is quite arromatic. So much so, that an extended stay in a room with it on the floor leads to neat lightheadedness, and skin contact leads to neat chemical burns.
oooo chemical burns...one of my favourites. get em at work almost daily :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
It's like when you start a new job and they ask you to make the teas. Fuck it up and they wont ask you again.

</rant>

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ask your boss to rent one of those machines that look like a little go-cart that does the job for you while you ride around the room on it. My friend is a janitor at a local elementary school and sometimes I visit him. I get to ride around entire school on it! :thumbsup:

yea get one of those go-cart type things those are fun
i wrecked one of those one time