Watching Paint... errr... ummm.... floor wax dry.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
In the begining of April, the board of directors is taking a tour of our plant, and my boss wanted me to re-finish the floors. The shitty thing is, that I'm the only one who can do it half ass worth a damn. This precipitates to me, and maybe one other person re-finishing as much floorspace as modern size 4 bedroom house. I would guess that there is upwards of 2000/2500 square feet to refinish. This blows. I'm not cut out for finishing floors anymore, I have gotten fat and dumpy by sitting on my ass and pressing buttAns when need arises. :thumbsdn:

I'm lazy, I know this. Why can't other people figure it out. :(

On the plus side, the wax stripper, (no, it's not a human, or animal, or doll, nor can it be made into any of these), is quite arromatic. So much so, that an extended stay in a room with it on the floor leads to neat lightheadedness, and skin contact leads to neat chemical burns.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
brainwashmonkey said:
On the plus side, the wax stripper, (no, it's not a human, or animal, or doll, nor can it be made into any of these), is quite arromatic. So much so, that an extended stay in a room with it on the floor leads to neat lightheadedness, and skin contact leads to neat chemical burns.
oooo chemical burns...one of my favourites. get em at work almost daily :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
It's like when you start a new job and they ask you to make the teas. Fuck it up and they wont ask you again.

</rant>

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ask your boss to rent one of those machines that look like a little go-cart that does the job for you while you ride around the room on it. My friend is a janitor at a local elementary school and sometimes I visit him. I get to ride around entire school on it! :thumbsup: