WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Water Pipe"

So ... I got this "water pipe" the other day ... it's quite interesting :thumbsup:
It's quite creepy when you're inhaling, this little frog is looking you straight in the eyes. I apologize to those who aren't interested, but for those who are, take a look. :cool:

Questions and comments welcome.

teh anarchist said:
Place in Indianapolis (city I live in) called tease. Only $35
That's pretty nice man.

I had one called "critters" with lizards, and frogs all over it. It was creepy in the same way, except you had about 10 critters staring at you.

I'm sure it's been lost in storage though.:(

rcarhar said:
0_____0 that's it? WHY?!
Well, the place used to be called 'The Magic Bus' which was co-owned by two people. One wanted the money, the other wanted to help kids like myself out. They argued, and the magic bus name and store went to some strip mall where they're all strict about having to be 18 to even look at the merchandise and it's helly expensive. So the old location was renamed 'Tease' and is owned by this really laid back lady who doesn't care who looks just so long as somebody with ID buys it. Her prices are cheaper for some reason.

Havoc - do you have any pics of 'critters'?

P.S. - I named mine "The Frug" after a Rilo Kiley song and cause Frug kind of sounded like frog at the time if you catch my drift. :thumbsup:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah that's pretty cool man. I have one in storage also from my younger days, (bout 8 years ago), but it was not even half as nice as that one. The ones these days are awesome looking :confused:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
teh anarchist said:
I'm guessing "Tease" doesn't have a website. I tried it to go there. I did see some women smoking from what apeared to be tobacco water pipes, that these men were holding in their laps. Everyone was nekkid though, and the only thing you could buy was these DVD's of the women smoking water pipes from men's laps. Heh, weird.

Edit Update: Found a place on the site to download the videos instead of buy the DVD. Apparently these women are all clumbsy. After a while of smoking the pipe, they somehow, got a bunch of water splashed in their face. The Guys must have felt guilty or something, because they all went "UHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
That's a bong.. Is bong and waterpipe the same thing?

I just realized I've never smoked on a bong.. always j's.. I should try that.

Dave666

Pot-Head
teh anarchist said:
Holy shit that is insane. That would probably be close to $150 where I live, that's a wicked good deal. repped

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
it looks too clean, obviously you took the pic before you actually used it

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
RageAgainst said:

Do it you won't regret it.

I noticed the superb cleanliness as well.

RageAgainst said:

You haven't smoked, til you choked, on a bong.:thumbsup:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
HavokChylde said:
You haven't smoked, til you choked, on a bong.:thumbsup:
that's right! it forces the smoke into your lungs at an incredible rate, watering eyes are perfectly normal

I used it for the first time tonight ... twas a great deal of smiles and joy. Anywho, I'm at a buddy's house and he wants to be on his computer ... so I'll add more later.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
my friend had a similar bong, but it didn't have any frogs or anything and it was black/blue w/ white swirls and shit, it ripped so good.
Man, I miss my smoking days.
:thumbsup:

Cash21

Clitpickle
teh anarchist said:
WOW! I was getting ready to say it must have been at least $100 before I read that post. I don't smoke any more but if I did that's the bong I would be looking for. :p