WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Waving to your good friend, and not getting a response..

Noah

I own pain.
I don't get it. Every morning, I wave at one of my good friends, and whenever she is around this one girl, she doesn't respond. I repeat my wave, and she still doesn't. This always happens, and it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Noah said:
I don't get it. Every morning, I wave at one of my good friends, and whenever she is around this one girl, she doesn't respond. I repeat my wave, and she still doesn't. This always happens, and it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
maybe you have friends like me, then again my friends are composed of assholes, who are always so damn needy and selfish and really am pissed at them

but thats another thread lol

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Girls can be like that.

I have this friend, and we ride the same bus right? Well one day we decided to make out in the back seat and the fat ass ebony jelly busdriver decided to be a bitch and make her sit in the front for the rest of the year. I couldn't sit with her, so I was screwed. Every once in a while (like once a month), we have a sub busdriver. And her friend Amber rides the bus sometimes, and whenever her friend is on and we have a sub I ask her to sit with me and she completely ignores me and just sits and talks to her friend. And the bus is the only time we get to see each other. Damn high school scheduals...

I dunno, girls are confusing as fuck.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Noah said:
umm yell out hey you.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Noah said:
I don't get it. Every morning, I wave at one of my good friends, and whenever she is around this one girl, she doesn't respond. I repeat my wave, and she still doesn't. This always happens, and it pisses me off!!!
Pull your pants up a little bit further under your armpits there skippy, you haven't quite realized that you're a dork, and you "friend" doesn't want anyone besides you, to know that's she's actually talked to you and acknowledged your existance.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Deez Nutz said:
Girls can be like that.

I have this friend, and we ride the same bus right? Well one day we decided to make out in the back seat and the fat ass ebony jelly busdriver decided to be a bitch and make her sit in the front for the rest of the year. I couldn't sit with her, so I was screwed. Every once in a while (like once a month), we have a sub busdriver. And her friend Amber rides the bus sometimes, and whenever her friend is on and we have a sub I ask her to sit with me and she completely ignores me and just sits and talks to her friend. And the bus is the only time we get to see each other. Damn high school scheduals...

I dunno, girls are confusing as fuck.
Well if it isn't oh studly longcock gracing us with his presence. You've been talking shit on this forum about your prowess, and you ride the fucking bus?
Gimme a break, it's slapnuts like you that make abortion an appealing option to women.

GottaHurt said:
Well if it isn't oh studly longcock gracing us with his presence. You've been talking shit on this forum about your prowess, and you ride the fucking bus?
Gimme a break, it's slapnuts like you that make abortion an appealing option to women.
if only his dad's rubber didn't break...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
GottaHurt said:
I don't talk about me like that but if you would like to think of me as that, I grant you permission.

Fugly

Tenderony
Hey cool guy makin out in the back of the SCHOOL bus, shut up until you stop jerkin off to your mothers panties. As far as the non-waver...throw sharp objects at her head, she'll try to block the incoming with her hands and it'll look like she is waving at you.

Fugly said:
Hey cool guy makin out in the back of the SCHOOL bus, shut up until you stop jerkin off to your mothers panties. As far as the non-waver...throw sharp objects at her head, she'll try to block the incoming with her hands and it'll look like she is waving at you.
I think that's actually the best response we've had so far in this thread. Other than the one about how girls can be confusing. Take it from me, I'm a girl. We all have a little stupid bitch inside of us that makes us do crap like that.

holy shit

I lost it when i read your response. You just made my day a 100 times better...

Noah

I own pain.
Desdemona said:
I think that's actually the best response we've had so far in this thread. Other than the one about how girls can be confusing. Take it from me, I'm a girl. We all have a little stupid bitch inside of us that makes us do crap like that.
Good to know.

Throwing a daggard is out of the question. Just 'cuz I can't get suspended/expelled. :bomb:

Anything more school-orientated that I can throw? :D

odd

Flame Bait
yea ive got a friend who just recently snubbed me too - and has ditched me a few times...

i had just pulled into the gas station to fill up quick - because me and some other people were going out to a local lake to have a campfire...and he was there with a whole bunch of people getting gas and just kinda hanging out figuring out what they were going to do that night - or something...well I went up to all of them and told my bud what i was doing tonight - and that he should come out - and that actually they all should - since we were brining food out there and were going to eat and shit...well he just kinda looked at me like "wtf" and was like "uh man, i already have other plans" and he turned around and walked away...i was so fucking pissed i was ready to just walk up and deck him - but lol - he just broke his arm and he has a cast - and i really didnt feel like getting smacked up side the head with that thing...

and now - whenever i sign on msn - he always signs off - or changes his status or something...

so a few nights ago me and another friend went over there to see what he was up to - because we were going to go have another campfire again - yea we sat there for like 2 hours trying to convince him to come out - and finally we just got pissed and left...

i havent talked to him since...

i just hate the fact that out of nowhere - hes just like snubbing us (us being me and my friends) its just odd...we didnt do anything to piss him off or anything...

idk - hes being gay

so yea - i can relate - it sucks when your friends just start acting strange and you have no idea why lol

DJ_Arashi

Flame Bait
Noah said:
Good to know.

Throwing a daggard is out of the question. Just 'cuz I can't get suspended/expelled. :bomb:

Anything more school-orientated that I can throw? :D
1.) It's "dagger" :mfinger:
2.) There's always sharp compasses (the ones that draw circles) or scissors. ;) :sword:

shep

Local alcoholic
scissors are always good ,my personal fav is the big long art pins.Add a little weight to those baby's (like a piece of eraser)and they fly and stick into peoples heads.Or you could take your pencil,rub the metal part(with the eraser) in between the center of side bye side desks and walla you have friction.When it get's hot place it on a classmates neck or whatever and you will get suspended---lol :mfinger:

unc0mf0rt

Flame Bait
Noah said:

maybe she thinkks ur a fucking loser u beeeeeeehotch

Noah said:
yell out her full name next time. then she won't be able to ignore you. she'll have to say something.

Reqium

Tenderony
DJ_Arashi said:
1.) It's "dagger" :mfinger:
2.) There's always sharp compasses (the ones that draw circles) or scissors. ;) :sword:
I would prefer a paper hornet, with a pin in it. Fire that at her and I guarentee a reaction as it will sting like a bitch when the pin penetrates the skin.