WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Way to be a immature FUCK, see DotCom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilko125

Rep My Post
I thought after being on this site for a while it may be safe to put up a profile pictue, as i had seen that the community was very mature and probably wouldn't rape my picture... well after i quoted dotcom in my signature, he decided that it was war of sorts, and now has posted a shit photoshop of my profile picture in his signature, I dare you, you immature prick to try posting a picture of yourself in your profile, so that i may get a shot at equalling the score... Whats that you decline??? yes i have predicted that dotcom will decline my offer, WHY because he is just a pussy!:thumbsdn:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Bah, another DotCom thread. Why couldn't you have called out wet_taint instead? His posts are more entertaining.

I agree with Naily. wet_cunt's posts are more interesting. And I think he actually has photoshop.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Sorry as i was somewhat a virgin threader, i thought i would start with something simple and easy to complain about! But seriously who does that, i didnt see any microsoft-painted pictures come out of the "What you look like when you are posting" thread.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
neither dot.com or wet_taint will post a pic as that will prove they are in fact.. the same person.. *dramatic music* ..the 'descented' one..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
dude wilko, take it easy man. everyone knows that dotcoms a cunt.
let sleepin cunts lie.well, hes not sleeping,so let retarded cunts be retarded.
dont take it so seriously......worse could happen

I'm suprised no one has fucked with my picture yet. I mean, I'm disappointed. But at least I use Photoshop. :)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
kokorami said:
I'm suprised no one has fucked with my picture yet. I mean, I'm disappointed. But at least I use Photoshop. :)

I really don't think you could get any worse than that.

wilko125 said:
Way to be a immature FUCK, see DotCom!
Oh, come on! You didn't really expect anything more constructive than second-grade humor from him did you? The same person who shits on every thread he comes across, like these forums are his personal litter box? Tsk tsk, wilko.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Yeah i know, i at least expected him to have gone through puberty though.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
wilko125 said:
Yeah i know, i at least expected him to have gone through puberty though.
Hey! He's not mature enough to handle...aw, great. Now he's giggling. He won't stop for quite a few hours either. Thanks for that. Next time, just call them "adult hairs."

diamond

The nice guy
Why are you not flattered that someone has taken time and effort to produce a photoflame to you? It may not be great, but I really cannot see what this is about.

As a few people here are aware, I tend to give rep to anyone who produces a decent flame against me, not start threads to whine about how hard done by I am.

If you don't like it, don't encourage it.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
This shit happens all the time. Descent posted what he thought were my tits on another ranting site. He titled it BklynCannonball's tits. I didn't have the heart to tell him they weren't mine.

lol

Did he do a good job at least?

You're gonna have to deal with immature pricks everywhere you go.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Has anyone noticed that dotcom hasn't responded?!
No worries Wilko he's just jealous . . mayb e uses ur picture so that people think its him?? Who knows?! :confused:

esxho

Nailbomb said:
Hey! He's not mature enough to handle...aw, great. Now he's giggling. He won't stop for quite a few hours either. Thanks for that. Next time, just call them "adult hairs."
Just read this .. and i almost wet myself hehehhhehehe :lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :funpost:

Outlawed

Postaholic
You don't see me whining about your sig now do you. And it's a simple cut and paste procedure in MS paint dumbass. Shows what you know.

esxho

Fair play I have changed my position on this arguement im with dotcom :thumbsup:

diamond

The nice guy
I just can't see how it is a problem......you provide a photo in a flame area and it is fair game. If everything you type is ok, then every picture you post is fair game. You put it out there so live with it,

Dotcom did nothing out of order that I can see.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Fair, enough just made me angst as all hell the first time i clicked, doesnt worry me now, it was out of my initial anger that i made this thread, dotcom your still a immature fuck regardless.

diamond

The nice guy
The way you have taken my comments says a lot about you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.