WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Way too friggen cold!

magnolia

Postaholic
As some of you may know, I live in Minnesota and it gets uber cold in the winter. But lately it's been like 34*-45*. It's too friggen cold! I sit here and shiver my arse off under a quilt and wish I was livin in the Bahamas or something. And to top it off, I have a mild case of arthritus in my hands so when it gets cold i can't type as well, or hold things as well, or even just move my fingers as well. And they hurt like a b***h! I'm moving to somwhere warm. Anywhere but Minnesota. Brrrrrrr.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Awwwww. Magnolia sounds like a flower, is the frost making you wilt? ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
ReiMeishin said:
Awwwww. Magnolia sounds like a flower, is the frost making you wilt? ;)
Hehe. I guess this southern bell just can't take the frost. :p

(ps, for those who don't know it, a magnolia is a flower found in the south. That's where the southern bell part comes from. I never lived in the south.)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
As some of you may know, I live in Minnesota and it gets uber cold in the winter. But lately it's been like 34*-45*. It's too friggen cold! I sit here and shiver my arse off under a quilt and wish I was livin in the Bahamas or something. And to top it off, I have a mild case of arthritus in my hands so when it gets cold i can't type as well, or hold things as well, or even just move my fingers as well. And they hurt like a b***h! I'm moving to somwhere warm. Anywhere but Minnesota. Brrrrrrr.
You are welcome in my house... sunshine state! I would recommend coming after hurricane season is over..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
awwww want me to warm you up magg? lol

tzedek

Original Member
i love in maine and i hear the only winters that are worse in the continental us are in minnesota... fun fun

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Well I lived in hawaii for 4 years then try comming back to cold ass philadelphia......i hate the winter..........

"God, why did I leave hawaii?"
"Cause your a dumb ass."
"Oh, thanks for clarifying that."

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Its been unusually cool here in Virginia too. Like instead of it being in the mid 80's like it should be right now, its in the low to mid 60's. The weather has been strange in a lot of places this year. I heard that we are going to get more snow this year.

shep

Local alcoholic
You get used to the cold,and really it's not that bad.But bahama's would be the place to be :thumbsup:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
CuddleMuffin said:
Its been unusually cool here in Virginia too. Like instead of it being in the mid 80's like it should be right now, its in the low to mid 60's. The weather has been strange in a lot of places this year. I heard that we are going to get more snow this year.
the weather has been strange here in north alabama too instead of still being in the high 90s its been in the low 70s they are predicting the coldest winter we have had in a long time.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CuddleMuffin said:
Too bad. I just got back from virginia. I could have looked at your box.

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Too bad. I just got back from virginia. I could have looked at your box.
I think she has a BF, If shes even up for that sortta thing???

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
He must not mind if she does. She just paid some guy $25/hour to service it. guy set up her hard drive

Descent

Hella Constipated
ROTFL Max!

Oh my god...you are funny as hell...

magnolia

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
You are welcome in my house... sunshine state! I would recommend coming after hurricane season is over..
Promise? *starts packing* I'll be there as soon as the rubbish is all cleaned up. Then I can visit my cousin. He's in the hospital right now cuz of all the mold and stuff that's been growing down there. :(

haloce13

Fresh Meat
thats to bad....
does it make u just want slap somebody and throw them outside?
because sometimes i just do that.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I'm a southerner from the state of Louisiana...and yes the magnolia is the state's flower, i still love those flowers too, used to sit under those trees that grow them and just sleep under them...sigh good times, love the heat too

but now i live in ohio...for the time being..i'll soon return to the south and re-start life there

the only problem is that i'm soo used to feeling warm and hot, it's like my blood runs hot through my veins all the time...i can never get myself to cool down

so i freeze myself alot to stay cold, it's the same i did down south...i'm still eating lots of ice cream up here in the winter as i did back then
i still wear shorts in the winter...even outside in a blizzard
in fact it's 30 degrees outside and my windows are open, fan on high, and i'm wearing a t-shirt....and i'm still burning up

so if anyone needs like to be warm and doesn't mind cuddling with a lonely, burning up body then i'm available... :hsmile:
i need to absorb more cold into me, so it'll work both ways