WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ways to annoy Santa Claus

MsPunK

Tenderony
While he's in the house, replace all his reindeer with exact replicas. Then wait and see what happens when he tries to get them to fly.

Keep an angry bull in your living room. If you think a bull goes crazy when he sees a little red cape, wait until he sees that big, red Santa suit!

Leave Santa a note, explaining that you've moved. Include a map with unclear and hard-to-read directions to your new house.

Take everything out of your house as if it's just been robbed. When Santa arrives, show up dressed like a policeman and say, "Well, well. They always return to the scene of the crime."

While he's in the house, cover the top of the chimney with barbed wire.

Build an army of mean-looking snowmen on the roof, holding signs that say "We hate Christmas," and "Go away Santa."

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beerchug: :friday: :beerchug: :friday:

XBlade97

Flame Bait
how about you just put a lot of trip wire around the tree

gettoyo50

The One And Only
or how bout leave the fire goin all night in the fire place,
or put lactade in the cookies,
or electrify your tree,
or give him sour milk,
or spike the milk so hes drunk as hell, lmao, i can picture a drunk santa, FWI

MsPunK

Tenderony
how about.. we just capture him and strip him and put him in a glass box and sell tickets to people to come and see naked santa

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Or we tell him jstagers christmas list..

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You could always ask to sit on Santa's lap when you weigh more than he does, that could annoy him a bit.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MsPunK said:
While he's in the house, replace all his reindeer with exact replicas. Then wait and see what happens when he tries to get them to fly.

Keep an angry bull in your living room. If you think a bull goes crazy when he sees a little red cape, wait until he sees that big, red Santa suit!

Leave Santa a note, explaining that you've moved. Include a map with unclear and hard-to-read directions to your new house.

Take everything out of your house as if it's just been robbed. When Santa arrives, show up dressed like a policeman and say, "Well, well. They always return to the scene of the crime."

While he's in the house, cover the top of the chimney with barbed wire.

Build an army of mean-looking snowmen on the roof, holding signs that say "We hate Christmas," and "Go away Santa."

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beerchug: :friday: :beerchug: :friday:
bulls dont go nuts when they see red thats a myth, the snowman thing is gay and oh yah it aint funny

MsPunK

Tenderony
I knew scrooge would arrive sooner or later to dampen the christmas spirit for a couple of rep points. After all, for the lonely misers out there, thats what is christmas is all about. :thumbsup:

MsPunK said:
I knew scrooge would arrive sooner or later to dampen the christmas spirit for a couple of rep points. After all, for the lonely misers out there, thats what is christmas is all about. :thumbsup:
i am sorry to say... i agree with yuck :)

wait... i'm not sorry :p

G's-up

Postaholic
You could gather up a group of little kids and feed them all ex-lax brownies then take them to see santa and Shit, I mean sit on his lap..........that could be a little annoying..... :p