WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines We are responsible for all our problems Bush = Nazi

I'm going to say this once and once only. The media wonders why there are more car accidents, people in hospital and more diseases than ever before... it's because the population is GROWING, and with population growth, there are going to more people of that population that will get sick, the more people there are, the higher the chance of the low percentage of ones who get sick spreading it to the healthy ones...

Like I was saying in that rant about humans being a plague, we are the reason this world is dying. Farmers can blame their problems on rabbits, locusts and whatever disease they like, but it all boils down back to the fact that we can blame it all on our forefathers. THEY are the ones that bought all our problems here, trying to bring ‘home’ (being good ol’ Mother England) to Australia. They brought those ‘lovely’ willows here to make the place feel more like home, the willows infested the rivers and now we have a real problem.

We are doing things to rectify the problems we created, but there is no acknowledgement of WHY the problem is there, we are whitewashing the fact that Western society screwed up big time in the first few centuries of its existence. If you’d have gone back in time and told the colonials what problems they would cause by bringing foreign plants and animals here, they probably would have thought twice about bringing things that are a problem. Today, we now have the knowledge that we’re still screwing up nature bad, and there are good groups of people who are willing to fix these problems. We know that global warming is happening, yet the all powerful governments are doing jack shit to fix the problems. We know we could be using more environmentally friendly methods of transport, rubbish disposal, energy and many other things, but the government is so concerned about profits from oil, hydro (damming spectacular rivers for example) and screwing up the environment for the sake of dollars, that they couldn’t care less because they know they probably won’t be around to see the effects it has on nature. It’s sad. I wish that the effects were more obvious (how much more obvious could you get?) so that they could finally realise that mankind and his progress is pure evil. We are moving forward, and there are only few aspects of progress that are good and are intended to reduce or fix problems that man is creating. Humans just about everywhere on earth are an introduced species, am I not correct? In Australia, white man is an introduced species and we are plaguing the country. This is also so in America, many parts of Europe and in white-dominated Africa, and where they have established themselves they are destroying the environment there. If white man hadn’t figured out he could go other places and thought outside the square, maybe the world would be better if you left the natives to their native land and the white man to England and Europe to fuck it up however they desired.

Another thing is in that post I wrote about Bush being a Nazi, I got a lot of feedback from people saying that you couldn’t persecute Bush just because his grandfather was a ‘Nazi’, but then the whole of the Australian public want John Howard, being a representative of the Australian government 200-100 years ago that all but wiped out the Aboriginal population, to say sorry to them for what his ‘forefathers’ (even though he probably wasn’t even related to them) had done to the native people of this land. Now, I don’t like John Howard, and I’m not defending him here, but I’m trying to make a point. If you say you can’t persecute George Bush for his grandfather being a Nazi, then you can’t persecute John Howard for something he didn’t even do. I’m not going to say sorry to any aboriginal, because I never did anything to screw up their population and I’m not responsible, and until George W. Bush is publicly persecuted for his grandfather, then I’m not going to say sorry.
But I am sorry that I am part of a race and culture that is fucking everything up for non-humans and plants around the world, a dictatorship in disguise that is in it for the money and only out to get itself to be the best.
I’m not responsible. They still make problems for themselves, feeling sorry for themselves and making excuses to lounge about in public housing and on the streets and get drunk.

I think that white-man should just go back to Europe and stick to that land, and if there's too many of us to fit there, then tough titties, I guess we should just be left to die. Unless we can fix all the problems we caused, then we should be disgusted at our ignorance to what we are doing.

Stop turning a blind eye, do something to help the environment. Fuck your fellow man, what abotu nature, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be here.

That's just my thoughts.

---
Gunje D.M

</rant>

Tenderony
I didnt even read that, but I swear you could edit your posts down a bit. Then more people might read them properly.

</rant>

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
In Australia, white man is an introduced species and we are plaguing the country. This is also so in America, many parts of Europe and in white-dominated Africa, and where they have established themselves they are destroying the environment there. If white man hadn’t figured out he could go other places and thought outside the square, maybe the world would be better if you left the natives to their native land and the white man to England and Europe to fuck it up however they desired.
hmmm.. damn the man.. down with whitey...

I don't believe that white people just sprang up in Europe, while black people sprang up in Africa, brown people in South America... and so on.. last I czeched there was migration involved... skin tones seem to reflect amount of sunlight a population recieves... look at a map and look where the equator is and the area in between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn and then think about skin tone in those regions... this isn't an exact science, as populations have migrated and expanded...

how far back do you feel we should roll back the clock.... ok all white people back to Europe... all black people back to Africa...( or do just the white people have to go back?) so where do the other people go... Indians (native american type) migrated to North America too.. so they have to go back... to uhh... china... yeah... but they didn't originate from there either.. so I guess since the oldest skeleton has been found in Africa (please correct me if I am wrong) we should all move back to there... where our ancestors originated from... then the white man wouldn't be fucking up the world...

cheers to you.. great idea...

note sarcasm please...

R

RedOctober

Well, it is a mistake to call Bush a nazi. He isn't. And I think the guy is nuts, but he ain't a nazi. His grandfather wasn't either.
But... His old man had certainly sympthies for the nazi's.
That was quite common in the USA of those days!
Herri Ford was also such a man, that had certain idea's obout who'ss the boss.
It's typical, that nazisme often is portrayed as ultra right wing.
That's crap. It isn't. The nazi ideology was in the centre, with some social advantages for the workers, but -and that was paramount- a very authoritarian dictator that dictates what's going to happen next.
That's why we call such a man a dictator. Fair enough, isn't it?
To call Bush a dictator only works out fine for the neocon reps.
But I do believe, he is a puppet of his own administration.
Exterior affairs he hasn't the slightest idea of.
In international politics he's an absolute failure!

What I fear a bit, is the possibility that after Bush becomes President for the second time, he will start to registrate guns and other weapons.
Just a precaution of course.. :D To make the USA a safer place.. ;)
Well, and then he will become Emperor.. :mad: