We need a School section

esmith

Hoodrat
As a new user, I was looking through different sections and realized there isnt a section for school. Theres Work, but school isnt really classified as work to me.

Gotie

No ones uglier !!!!!!!!!!
Well if you fill out a form and you are asked for your occupation usually you can select a job or being student. So I would say it counts.And usually most of the things about schools fit into one of the other categories.But still a school section would be nice.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
LOL... there's an idea. I back this one. Move all the "My mom/teacher/dad/coach is a <insert comment>" to a special room. They made a special room for goobers like me.

While waiting .. Rant on!!

esmith

Hoodrat
Broken said:
LOL... there's an idea. I back this one. Move all the "My mom/teacher/dad/coach is a <insert comment>" to a special room. They made a special room for goobers like me.QUOTE]

Mom and dad stuff would go in the family one, wouldnt it?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
esmith said:
Broken said:
LOL... there's an idea. I back this one. Move all the "My mom/teacher/dad/coach is a <insert comment>" to a special room. They made a special room for goobers like me.QUOTE]

Yea, and we could make one for casual acquaintances too...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
esmith said:
Broken said:

Jesus Fuck!! who cares??