WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

We need a School section

As a new user, I was looking through different sections and realized there isnt a section for school. Theres Work, but school isnt really classified as work to me.

Gotie

No ones uglier !!!!!!!!!!
Well if you fill out a form and you are asked for your occupation usually you can select a job or being student. So I would say it counts.And usually most of the things about schools fit into one of the other categories.But still a school section would be nice.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
LOL... there's an idea. I back this one. Move all the "My mom/teacher/dad/coach is a <insert comment>" to a special room. They made a special room for goobers like me.

While waiting .. Rant on!!

Broken said:
LOL... there's an idea. I back this one. Move all the "My mom/teacher/dad/coach is a <insert comment>" to a special room. They made a special room for goobers like me.QUOTE]

Mom and dad stuff would go in the family one, wouldnt it?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
esmith said:
Broken said:
LOL... there's an idea. I back this one. Move all the "My mom/teacher/dad/coach is a <insert comment>" to a special room. They made a special room for goobers like me.QUOTE]

Yea, and we could make one for casual acquaintances too...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
esmith said:
Broken said:

Jesus Fuck!! who cares??

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
better make a pets section, too. LOL
how about a "favorite things to be tied to" section........and BA thats not your pet