WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

we need a wtf clan

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
e.g i feel my mastercheif should be kicking ass for wtf dont u?

Descent

Hella Constipated
How about a WTF clan for Half Life 2: Deathmatch?

My new setup runs it pretty sweet...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
For what game? All of them?

tzedek

Original Member
Freeman > Cheif

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

YUCK FOU!!!

MASTERCHEIF kinda tells you doesnt it.....halo dumasses

YUCK FOU!!! said:
MASTERCHEIF kinda tells you doesnt it.....halo dumasses

Yup. When I get an X-Box going, and get live, and get Halo 2, it's on. But give me some time to scrounge up 500 bucks.

Wtf.com : The Clan.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
e.g i feel my mastercheif should be kicking ass for wtf dont u?
We're on it man.

lol. We should have a WTF caln on Medal Of Honor PAcific Assault for the pc.
Im famous for my kamikazi attacks.(when you pull the pin on a grenade and run into a group of enemys still holding the grenade then let it blow up killing u and several opponents)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
It isnt that hard....just collect screen names and start one up yourself....I'd be down....kinda...maybe not.

YUCK FOU!!!

there already is a wtf clan but we can run them into the ground...a pc clan btw will it be a real halo servers or cracked...i suggest real and if we suck after a while....we go to cracked

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Lemme get this straight... You expect a bunch of posters, who cannot stay on topic for 3 posts, to commit to playing an online game at specified times?

</rant>

Tenderony
Descent said:
How about a WTF clan for Half Life 2: Deathmatch?

My new setup runs it pretty sweet...
Im up for that. I cant stop playing that atm.

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
YUCK FOU!!! said:
dont got it
Highly recommended man. Best thing since q3 IMO. Nothing beats bouncing radiators off of peoples faces.

</rant>

Descent

Hella Constipated
I agree 100% with Rant. HL2DM is the best deathmatch ever, it even beats Q3A.

Some dude was trying to chuck a barrel of gas at me, and there was a guy right next to him. I shot the barrel with my Magnum, blew it up and killed them both, and then a sink went flying and killed some random guy who just spawned.

Now THAT's dynamic.

P.S.: Rant, I forgot to tell you, I had my Steam account stolen by my asshole friend, and I won't be able to pay for a while.

</rant>

Tenderony
Descent said:
I agree 100% with Rant. HL2DM is the best deathmatch ever, it even beats Q3A.

Some dude was trying to chuck a barrel of gas at me, and there was a guy right next to him. I shot the barrel with my Magnum, blew it up and killed them both, and then a sink went flying and killed some random guy who just spawned.

Now THAT's dynamic.

P.S.: Rant, I forgot to tell you, I had my Steam account stolen by my asshole friend, and I won't be able to pay for a while.
Bastard. Did it get banned? If it did go rip your sink out and put it through his face. Or get another ID of steam, costs like $10 I think. I'm sure he'd be willing to pay that. If not rip your sink out and...

</rant>

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nah, I'm gonna use a keylogger and catch him red handed.

</rant>

Tenderony
Descent said:
Nah, I'm gonna use a keylogger and catch him red handed.
Just punch him. Why does he need your id anyway and how did he get it in the first place?

</rant>