we need a wtf clan

tzedek

Original Member
Freeman > Cheif

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Havok

Mr. Ee
YUCK FOU!!! said:
MASTERCHEIF kinda tells you doesnt it.....halo dumasses

Yup. When I get an X-Box going, and get live, and get Halo 2, it's on. But give me some time to scrounge up 500 bucks.

Wtf.com : The Clan.

fucktheliberals

Cheese Eater
lol. We should have a WTF caln on Medal Of Honor PAcific Assault for the pc.
Im famous for my kamikazi attacks.(when you pull the pin on a grenade and run into a group of enemys still holding the grenade then let it blow up killing u and several opponents)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
It isnt that hard....just collect screen names and start one up yourself....I'd be down....kinda...maybe not.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
there already is a wtf clan but we can run them into the ground...a pc clan btw will it be a real halo servers or cracked...i suggest real and if we suck after a while....we go to cracked

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Lemme get this straight... You expect a bunch of posters, who cannot stay on topic for 3 posts, to commit to playing an online game at specified times?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I agree 100% with Rant. HL2DM is the best deathmatch ever, it even beats Q3A.

Some dude was trying to chuck a barrel of gas at me, and there was a guy right next to him. I shot the barrel with my Magnum, blew it up and killed them both, and then a sink went flying and killed some random guy who just spawned.

Now THAT's dynamic.

P.S.: Rant, I forgot to tell you, I had my Steam account stolen by my asshole friend, and I won't be able to pay for a while.

</rant>

Tenderony
Descent said:
I agree 100% with Rant. HL2DM is the best deathmatch ever, it even beats Q3A.

Some dude was trying to chuck a barrel of gas at me, and there was a guy right next to him. I shot the barrel with my Magnum, blew it up and killed them both, and then a sink went flying and killed some random guy who just spawned.

Now THAT's dynamic.

P.S.: Rant, I forgot to tell you, I had my Steam account stolen by my asshole friend, and I won't be able to pay for a while.
Bastard. Did it get banned? If it did go rip your sink out and put it through his face. Or get another ID of steam, costs like $10 I think. I'm sure he'd be willing to pay that. If not rip your sink out and...

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
Descent said:
Nah, I'm gonna use a keylogger and catch him red handed.
Just punch him. Why does he need your id anyway and how did he get it in the first place?

</rant>