WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

we need more fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In B&T I mean, I mis my good old buddy Havokclyde. He was such an great shit talker, I hope he soon returns.

fuck your so called interesting threads, keep them where they belong, where ever that may be

Johnny Kuntz - The Amazing Mikado World Champion :thumbsup:

hhahahahhaaahahha​

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just what we need, more fuckers, like yourself. Great. :thumbsdn:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
In B&T I mean, I mis my good old buddy Havokclyde. He was such an great shit talker, I hope he soon returns.

fuck your so called interesting threads, keep them where they belong, where ever that may be

hhahahahhaaahahha​
It may interest some people to know that I agree with you.
Anyone who expects to see a thread in B&T that is anything but flaming, off-topic, or otherwise intellectually stimulating, is missing the point.
Paradoxically, the very nature of B&T gives rise to the flaming of those who post sub-intellectual threads.
So you see……..It is truly a tangled web we weave. A very tangled web indeed.

.................And STFU Fucktards. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'll take your balls and grind them up like it was Folger's. If your sorry ass doesn't believe me, go ask Mr. Folger himself. And for you Johnny, don't go sucking any balls from now on okay?

Bullshyt said:
I'll take your balls and grind them up like it was Folger's. If your sorry ass doesn't believe me, go ask Mr. Folger himself. And for you Johnny, don't go sucking any balls from now on okay?
yep:thumbsup:

johnny kuntz said:

hhahahahhaaahahha​

Me and Jeff miss you too.

We're working on an underground railroad for the endangered squirrels of Alaska.
We've also began to produce methane gas from pig shit, so we can bottle it up and sell it.

Once we get enough money collected, I'll buy a new computer, so all these n00bs can feel the wraith of HavokChylde. Plus I think I need to whoop some Broken Logic ass.

Whoever doesn't miss me can lick the underside of my sweaty ballsack.

HavokChylde said:
Me and Jeff miss you too.

We're working on an underground railroad for the endangered squirrels of Alaska.
We've also began to produce methane gas from pig shit, so we can bottle it up and sell it.

Once we get enough money collected, I'll buy a new computer, so all these n00bs can feel the wraith of HavokChylde. Plus I think I need to whoop some Broken Logic ass.

Whoever doesn't miss me can lick the underside of my sweaty ballsack.
good to see you back on track, dude :thumbsup: goddamn jeff never finished the tshirt designs :D

johnny kuntz said:
good to see you back on track, dude :thumbsup: goddamn jeff never finished the tshirt designs :D

He did. It's a new space age material, that's invisible.

We've sent one to every WTF.com poster.

HavokChylde said:
He did. It's a new space age material, that's invisible.

We've sent one to every WTF.com poster.
max told me, because of the delay, three posters already committed suicide.. so sad

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
weve got plenty of fuckers on here just not all them hang out on b&t a lot.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt said:
I'll take your balls and grind them up like it was Folger's. If your sorry ass doesn't believe me, go ask Mr. Folger himself.
Never knew you were a coffee/balls lover.
Tell me, do you like balls with cream and sugar?
Do you think my balls are good to the last drop?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
max told me, because of the delay, three posters already committed suicide.. so sad
This is true.
**Pouring a 40 on the ground** Here's to my B&T hommies.

RnRFreak

Forums Grumpy Old Man
Ya know, I used to post here for a while, B&T being a place to just be a dick and all.
I made some off color threads blowing off steam, and what happens? They all get closed, or some fucktard starts dishing out bad rep left and right. So I just stop in and lunk a little now, laughing at most of the "OMFG MY GIRL/BOY FRIEND JUST FUCKED MY MOMS DOG!!!WTF IS THAT CHEATING??//".
Some people just need to get down off thier high horses and just leave B&T to B&T. So what if I posted a link to a picture someone might consider offensive?
So what if I made a thread poking fun at domestic violence? BIG DEAL, ITS TEH FUXORING INTARNET MACHINE!!

bitch.
yeah, yeah, yeah, I can see the rep meter plummeting now....

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you dont have any rep to begin with, son. I think the problem is that people think B and T is a place for simple name calling...they think that say "fag, your girl's a hoodrat" is a sufficient flame...a true flame involves many layers of sarcasm and obscure imagery.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
RnRFreak said:
Ya know, I used to post here for a while, B&T being a place to just be a dick and all.
I made some off color threads blowing off steam, and what happens? They all get closed, or some fucktard starts dishing out bad rep left and right. So I just stop in and lunk a little now, laughing at most of the "OMFG MY GIRL/BOY FRIEND JUST FUCKED MY MOMS DOG!!!WTF IS THAT CHEATING??//".
Some people just need to get down off thier high horses and just leave B&T to B&T. So what if I posted a link to a picture someone might consider offensive?
So what if I made a thread poking fun at domestic violence? BIG DEAL, ITS TEH FUXORING INTARNET MACHINE!!

bitch.
yeah, yeah, yeah, I can see the rep meter plummeting now....
I love it when the real Fucktards step forward!

"Ya know I use to post here for a while!

You have a whoopin 30 fuckin posts.

Yeah you been around!

RnRFreak

Forums Grumpy Old Man
TwisT said:
I love it when the real Fucktards step forward!

"Ya know I use to post here for a while!

You have a whoopin 30 fuckin posts.

Yeah you been around!
Oh boy...
Did you even read the post past the first sentance? Miss the part about "lurking"? Or possibly that someone might have a life outside of spending time posting on an internet forum, Mr 1.130+ posts since July?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
RnRFreak said:
Oh boy...
Did you even read the post past the first sentance? Miss the part about "lurking"? Or possibly that someone might have a life outside of spending time posting on an internet forum, Mr 1.130+ posts since July?
NOPE. didn't read your post, don't have a life, and I'm addicted to the internet! You got me! You hit the nail on the head.

Then you bad rep me for it! We're in bait and fucking tackle, you dumbshit nimrod. If you can't handle it take your ass to a lil'teenie forum!

Fuckbag, just lookin for a chance to pounce on handin out bad rep... since after every post you've made you been bad repped more than a runt suckin hind titty!

RnRFreak said:
Oh boy...
You stole my name you fuckin sorry ass loser .

I am the Grumpy Old Man here dude . You won't last long here :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.