we need more fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Grumpy Old Man said:
You stole my name you fuckin sorry ass loser .

I am the Grumpy Old Man here dude . You won't last long here :thumbsdn:
Actually, he was here before you, so he got dibs on that; YOU stole HIS gimmick jackass.

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
Dogbert said:
Actually, he was here before you, so he got dibs on that; YOU stole HIS gimmick jackass.

He's RnRFREAK not Grumpy Old Man . Anyway I have been GOM for a long time and plan on continuing to be for awhile yet . So that's pretty much where we stand on this issue .

No on to more important fare .

You got a set or not R&RF ??????????

johnny kuntz said:
In B&T I mean, I mis my good old buddy Havokclyde. He was such an great shit talker, I hope he soon returns.

fuck your so called interesting threads, keep them where they belong, where ever that may be

Johnny Kuntz - The Amazing Mikado World Champion :thumbsup:

hhahahahhaaahahha​
:thumbsdn: man kuntz you're slipping. your threads are starting to geht ghey. ...well, gheyer than usual.

more fuckers?
gawd damn man you can do better than that. And wtf is up with this Mikado shit? damn man you suck.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
deus_ex_machina said:
:thumbsdn: man kuntz you're slipping. your threads are starting to geht ghey. ...well, gheyer than usual.

more fuckers?
gawd damn man you can do better than that. And wtf is up with this Mikado shit? damn man you suck.
gay_sex_machine​

RnRFreak

Forums Grumpy Old Man
TwisT said:
NOPE. didn't read your post, don't have a life, and I'm addicted to the internet! You got me! You hit the nail on the head.

Then you bad rep me for it! We're in bait and fucking tackle, you dumbshit nimrod. If you can't handle it take your ass to a lil'teenie forum!

Fuckbag, just lookin for a chance to pounce on handin out bad rep... since after every post you've made you been bad repped more than a runt suckin hind titty!

Your Right, AssMilk, I did bad rep you. I at least have the balls to admit it, unlike some people around here who just Phantom Bad Rep and leave no trace behind. Between you and and GOM, I'd say both of you MIGHT have a brain cell or two, but I'm just guessing.

And as for this being B&T, What are you pissed about? ALL my rep was gained here, assbag, so quit whining because your green bars went down. I see someone bad repped me for my replies to you, so I see that either you or someone else thought it was a good idea to keep this shit up.

YOU are the one who decided to jump on MY post and flame me for adding my opinion to the thread. Obviously you got some issues. You must be a vote counter.

Oh, GOM? Yes I have a set. They're made out of Surgical Stainless and bigger than your head.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
deus_ex_machina said:
geht some new material. it's not as funny after the first 50 times.
hey gay_sex_machine! why don't YOU post something funny for a change :thumbsup:
oh wait. thats right, you can't :thumbsup: you never add anything, loser

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
hey gay_sex_machine! why don't YOU post something funny for a change :thumbsup:
oh wait. thats right, you can't :thumbsup: you never add anything, loser

Hey Johnny why dont YOU quit raping the kittens?

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
Oh, GOM? Yes I have a set. They're made out of Surgical Stainless and bigger than your head.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about nuts..not benoit balls you silly sheep

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
RnRFreak said:
Yeah, you would take it to something ass sex related.

They are your balls fucknugget ......not mine .
while you hand out bad rep points I make allowences for inferiority. You got a long way to go baby .

Fuck off or pay the price:rolleyes:

RnRFreak

Forums Grumpy Old Man
Grumpy Old Man said:
They are your balls fucknugget ......not mine .
while you hand out bad rep points I make allowences for inferiority. You got a long way to go baby .

Fuck off or pay the price:rolleyes:

You're really boring. I can't fight an unarmed individual.

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
RnRFreak said:
You're really boring. I can't fight an unarmed individual.

I can wrap you up with both hands tied behind my back .

You suck at this shit dude . Buy a book . They don't talk back .....cream puff .

shep

Local alcoholic
Grumpy Old Man said:
I can wrap you up with both hands tied behind my back .

You suck at this shit dude . Buy a book . They don't talk back .....cream puff .

I guess that would explain his red bar's,lmao :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.