WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

we salute you....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
chris fuckin relax man ur so stressed... fuck everyone the fourm is now considered a fuckin war zone... every one needs to take a fuckin break jeebus

Chris

Sick Bastard
ok, ok, sorry, this was my point: "Why (are you following?) did (did you understand that word?) you (this might be very stressing for you, I understand that that) post (no, seriously, no need to try to be brave, tell me if you need a break) that? (oh my god! call the ambulance, I I said a sentence, it was a whole question! I'm so sorry! I would never have suspected, but screw that now, CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE, I DOUBT HE'S BREATHING!)

Paul

Tenderony
youknowthedeal said:
chris fuckin relax man ur so stressed... fuck everyone the fourm is now considered a fuckin war zone... every one needs to take a fuckin break jeebus
agreed

if you want to be a dick goto the flaming forum, otherwise who cares why he posted it. everyone needs to chill.... cant make a god damn post anywhere without some smartass comment

i'm sure it was posted for our amusement... wow... what a concept

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Paul said:
agreed

if you want to be a dick goto the flaming forum, otherwise who cares why he posted it. everyone needs to chill.... cant make a god damn post anywhere without some smartass comment

i'm sure it was posted for our amusement... wow... what a concept
omfg someone know the concept of chill out thenk god

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Chris said:
ok, ok, sorry, this was my point: "Why (are you following?) did (did you understand that word?) you (this might be very stressing for you, I understand that that) post (no, seriously, no need to try to be brave, tell me if you need a break) that? (oh my god! call the ambulance, I I said a sentence, it was a whole question! I'm so sorry! I would never have suspected, but screw that now, CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE, I DOUBT HE'S BREATHING!)
He saw something he thought was funny, and he posted it in case it made someone else laugh. These pics are on every damn forum out there (just like all the lame quizzes), deal with it. Did I find it funny? About 1%, but that doesn't mean it won't be funny to someone else 99%.

It (are you following?) was (did you understand that word?) a (this might be very stressing for you, i understand that) parody (no, seriously, no need to try to be brave, tell me if you need a break). Instead of ripping at it, why don't you start a new thread that will hold people's attention more than your reply in this one clearly will.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Jason said:
He saw something he thought was funny, and he posted it in case it made someone else laugh. These pics are on every damn forum out there (just like all the lame quizzes), deal with it. Did I find it funny? About 1%, but that doesn't mean it won't be funny to someone else 99%.

It (are you following?) was (did you understand that word?) a (this might be very stressing for you, i understand that) parody (no, seriously, no need to try to be brave, tell me if you need a break). Instead of ripping at it, why don't you start a new thread that will hold people's attention more than your reply in this one clearly will.
w00t jason has the idea

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:

SMAAAACK!.......now thats 99% funny.(no ass smoochin)

Chris

Sick Bastard
Jason said:

very good point...very good point indeed, but that's not my style...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
~Keeping on Topic~

I did not laugh,the american soldier is not a pawn, my husband is not a pawn, niether is that dumb bitch. She fully knew what the hell she was doing and something like that is no laughing matter when an American got his head cut off, not counting what happen to those people. I doubt a person order her to stand with a cig in her mouth and point at some IRaqi's dick. I also high doubt that they got ordered to do a monkey pile or have them do gay sexual acts. Come on people have you lost your fucking minds. I think our goverment has more important things to think of then gay stupid shit like that.

She took pictures, she plastered it all over. She and the rest of the 9 idiots did that. You know how i stand on the war in Iraq, so i don't need to go there, you also know how I feel about any AMERICAN SOLDIER being called a pawn. THey signed up for it, they knew what they are doing, they chose that path themselves.

End of Subject.

kirvett

No Title Needed
He posted it because it was supposed to be funny.It wasn't funny, but still don't jump on everyone like a rabid monkey.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
~Keeping on Topic~

I did not laugh,the american soldier is not a pawn, my husband is not a pawn, niether is that dumb bitch. She fully knew what the hell she was doing and something like that is no laughing matter when an American got his head cut off, not counting what happen to those people. I doubt a person order her to stand with a cig in her mouth and point at some IRaqi's dick. I also high doubt that they got ordered to do a monkey pile or have them do gay sexual acts. Come on people have you lost your fucking minds. I think our goverment has more important things to think of then gay stupid shit like that.

She took pictures, she plastered it all over. She and the rest of the 9 idiots did that. You know how i stand on the war in Iraq, so i don't need to go there, you also know how I feel about any AMERICAN SOLDIER being called a pawn. THey signed up for it, they knew what they are doing, they chose that path themselves.

Begining of Subject.
hey fuckin relax jeebus
i think every one here need a break
jason you should shut the site down for a week, so every one can cool down

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
youknowthedeal said:
hey fuckin relax jeebus
i think every one here need a break
jason you should shut the site down for a week, so every one can cool down
nonono, bad idea. please don't do that. i find the best way to relax is kick those people's ass that are stressing yu out, then relax with a cold beer or some good old' vodkia. Shuting the shit down for a week, are you out of your mind man!?! in the middle of summer, with 90 degree heat, people would go crazy from the boredom of life!!! folks need this site to stay sane, or insane based on recent behaivor seen here. You have to remember, everything on this site is just words, random words from people you will most likly never meet. so shake it off, fuck! it's ok to breath everyone. it's not real......... turn away from the screen........

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
screw_you_jack said:
nonono, bad idea. please don't do that. i find the best way to relax is kick those people's ass that are stressing yu out, then relax with a cold beer or some good old' vodkia. Shuting the shit down for a week, are you out of your mind man!?! in the middle of summer, with 90 degree heat, people would go crazy from the boredom of life!!! folks need this site to stay sane, or insane based on recent behaivor seen here. You have to remember, everything on this site is just words, random words from people you will most likly never meet. so shake it off, fuck! it's ok to breath everyone. it's not real......... turn away from the screen........
i love you syj