WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weather man Cracks under pressure!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
This dude does NOT belong on T.V. This has got to be the worst weather man in the nation!
This cringe inducing video is actually hard to watch at times because this guy does such a bad job. You beg the guy to throw in the towel and just give up.

Cracks under pressure! CLIK! :thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
thats funny, buts that's coming from a guy who laughs every time a weatherman is off by a degree

ferengi

Yay fire!
I go to Ohio University... This video makes me glad I didn't take any of their electronic media courses :rotflmao:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
That's got to be the worst reporting I've ever seen. My high school drama teacher would have flunked him, and she was a druggie.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think he is drunk, he stumbled several times. I feel sorry for him, can you imagine how hard it must be knowing that everyone is laughing at you on the internet? (well, i guess some of you can)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, thats how I feel everytime I do the weather. :(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
woooooooooooooooooow. How did this guy ever get hired in the first place?? I'll bet that was the last report he ever did.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
woooooooooooooooooow. How did this guy ever get hired in the first place?? I'll bet that was the last report he ever did.
perhaps he was a last minute replacement. Anyone here live in Ohio? Feel free to fill us in.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Or maybe it is just some hoax for laugh haha, funny joke thing that they posted on a website for laughs, and someone just happend to find it and believe that its true. I don't think its true or even happend at all in a real weather lab, I don't even think that is a real weatherman. Those girls at the beginning sounded kinda young to be anker women. Thats just my opinion :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Yeah, but it's Ohio. Things are really fucked up in Ohio.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
and you're a hippie...so we cant trust you.

*checks to make sure wallet is still there*

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
screw_ball said:
Yeah, but it's Ohio. Things are really fucked up in Ohio.
Not to be off subject here, but you just pushed my buttons when I read your profile and under worst pet peeve it says "Americans"....I am pissed at that :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ah, the power of Tivo.

that guy's great. and that "eat shit" grin afterwards...priceless.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Max's link brought only audio to my computer, but i still laughed.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i guarantee you he's a football player, and that broadcasting is an "easy" major, and he didn't prepare, because hell! he's a football player!