WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wedding plans?

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm finding all these books from the library on planning weddings. My sister checked them out, but she's never even had a bf before. She's been on one date in her life and she's 21. I have to wonder what's up with that? I think she's lost her mind. (Now, I have to tell you, this is the woman who didn't even want to get married for most of her life and never wanted to have any kids.) *sigh*

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
umm...an early ticking clock in her? that says FIND A MAN BITCH or youll be alone for the rest of your life.

magnolia

Postaholic
Haha! Rep for that. She is a bit hard to deal with at times. I don't know what's gotten into her. That girl is going nuts.

Stardust

it could happen..or maybe a friend is planning a wedding? You could ask her and maybe it would be solved :)

thx for the rep btw ;):)

magnolia

Postaholic
No big. I was just talking to my mom and I guess her friends at college have been dragging her around to try on wedding gowns and they're all planning their weddings. I say wait till you're engaged. Before that, actually writing down a plan seems a bit freaky. But that's just me.

Stardust

magnolia said:
No big. I was just talking to my mom and I guess her friends at college have been dragging her around to try on wedding gowns and they're all planning their weddings. I say wait till you're engaged. Before that, actually writing down a plan seems a bit freaky. But that's just me.

well youre right it IS freaky..tell a crazy ass story about women who do things like that often end up alone and with 20cats..youll get her to stop ;)

Sometims its just fun to be stupid and try on gowns etc. if your just with some girls having fun and if there is someone in the group actually getting married. I'm engaged and when weve looked at dresses my friends have tried some on to be goofy (these were gowns taht no one in their right mind would EVER buy They were sooo awful looking.) But they were doing it out of fun. not planning a wedding for their future when they dont have a bf/fiance yet.

Although i did have a friend taht planned out her wedding and had NEVER had a dte before, she said it left her ready to just find the perfect man to fit in the picture etc. :confuse:

magnolia said:
I'm finding all these books from the library on planning weddings. My sister checked them out, but she's never even had a bf before. She's been on one date in her life and she's 21. I have to wonder what's up with that? I think she's lost her mind. (Now, I have to tell you, this is the woman who didn't even want to get married for most of her life and never wanted to have any kids.) *sigh*
She's had more than I've had. :happysad:
:thumbsup: