WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

weed and soccer bad combi?

dazed&confused

terra nos respuet
we'll that depends; on how good you are in soccer, how you are built, and what your reflexes are.

for me that's; realy realy realy realy realy uber uber uber uber ultra mega sonic BAD!!!!!!!!, second how you're built (like a nine inch nail) and last but but not least reflexes (i require a 2 minute reaction time sober)

so you'll probably understand (unless you're a numbskull) that it went awfully wrong. :(

it all started like this:

During my 3rd period (history, yaaawn) i was woken up my a dude in my class who asked me if i went along for a smoke during 1st break (ofcourse i said yes, after all who turns down free weed? :) )
So i smoke some grass with my fellow stoners and remember (i truely rare thing indeed) that i had gym class in 10 minutes. when i finnaly arrived (5 minutes late) the teacher had a real evil look on his face. and announced(after a swift look at my eyes) that we where going to play soccer. :(
he also was kind enough to assign me as goallie. :mad:

it wasn't that bad i guess i just lost a feeling for a week of so(and i still got this neat print om my stomach)

all in all i must strongly advice every1 to smoke weed before gym class.

cuz god knows i strongly dislike all other living creatures (accept my cat)

dazed&confused

bnccoder

Postaholic
I've smoked almost every day for 9 years now. You get use to the high and you function almost normally. Don't let one bad experiance stop you, get stoned and fuck up after a while you're the only thing that is fucked up.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
bnccoder said:
I've smoked almost every day for 9 years now. You get use to the high and you function almost normally. Don't let one bad experiance stop you, get stoned and fuck up after a while you're the only thing that is fucked up.
Yea i've smoked everyday for the past 3 yrs and now its like normal being high (unless u get some bomb nuggets :thumbsup: )

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've been smoking for 3-4 years now, and its an everyday thing for me. Its great :thumbsup:

I'm like the best soccer player when I'm really high.

hove420

the shocka
i can do almost anything when im high except for school work. but it really depends if you are good enough, when you are high keep practicing and do some soccor stuff, and when your sober too.