WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weed Culture??!?!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Dont get me wrong i love smoking weed but its a leizure activity and it gets sad when people choose identify with loser pot-head types, again i probably smoke more weed than any of you kids out there but lets help these idiots see how moronic it is to actually want to be what High Times and other such bullshit show as acceptable

Pachyderm

I really did.
I agree, pot is for once in a while, nothing to be hooked on and do it every hour. I have a friend, who can not seem to get out of his situation because he is side tracked every day with pot (among other drugs) and his life is going no where. When I have smoked there has been that 3 day period when I forget words and feel dumb. You don't give you self enough time to recoup if you do it every hour. It leads to other things. ONCE IN A WHILE people.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i've built up enough of a tolerance to where it doesnt affect me after the high wears off but i dont act like a dumbass to fit in with pot heads and as long as i'm known as THE pot smoker and A pot smoker i'll be fine

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i'm really wound up most of the time and this becomes incredibly old after the first 15 years so when i smoke i dont look for an escape into some other world...it just sort of calms me down

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
I'm not a stoner....................................... I forgot what I was going to say.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
yes...

I hate fucking any type of drugs.
You...hate to fuck...or..you fucking hate DRUGS?
Now goddamit,you tell me you fuggin HATE Midol.
BS!

Anyhoo...back to the topic...

Theres something to be proud of...smokin...myself into a retard.
I know what you're thinking...Ahhhhh....what was I thinking?
No,you fucks,smoking doesnt make you a fucktard,holding your breath does.
Yeah...THATS where the cells go..smoking fucks everything else.
Hell,the only good thing drugs can do for you,besides gehting rid of those bastard assed cramps.... ;) ...is geht you into..
The White House.

BakEd13

You can get there by having alcohol and cocaine problems, *cough* BUSH *cough*, but touch weed and YOURE OUTTA THERE!!!!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BakEd13 said:
You can get there by having alcohol and cocaine problems, *cough* BUSH *cough*, but touch weed and YOURE OUTTA THERE!!!!!
Clinton=weed*in his best Clinton voice*I-I didnt exhale...hu-hu.(bubba)
To name others.....Nah..

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Everything in Moderation.

I love these people that sit there and brag they have never done any drug. Cool :thumbsup: . We will put that on your headstone, or do you get a little sticker when you get to heaven?

Sitting there getting drunk as cooter brown because it's your birth date; is just as damaging to the body and mind as getting blasted on weed.

So, I don't how the sticker thing is going to work out at the Pearly gates there hun.

BakEd13

WTF I WANT A STICKER?!?!?!??! ..............I didn't read all the posts.. :p :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
Everything in Moderation.

I love these people that sit there and brag they have never done any drug. Cool :thumbsup: . We will put that on your headstone, or do you get a little sticker when you get to heaven?

Sitting there getting drunk as cooter brown because it's your birth date; is just as damaging to the body and mind as getting blasted on weed.

So, I don't how the sticker thing is going to work out at the Pearly gates there hun.
you're such a sweety B. Pointing out the obvious.
...As I said before..I plead the 5th.

Broken

gehtfuct said:
you're such a sweety B. Pointing out the obvious.
...As I said before..I plead the 5th.
yeah yeah I am an Idiot..

BakEd13

Broken said:
No, I knew since I was a kid that I am an Idiot.
Wow......... So you didnt want be to an astronaut? Just settled as an Idiot... HIGH HOPES!!

Broken

BakEd13 said:
Wow......... So you didnt want be to an astronaut? Just settled as an Idiot... HIGH HOPES!!
I wanted to be an electrochemical engineer, it you really are asking. If you want to see where I spend the rest of my time http://www.physicsforums.com/. There's a broken there, but it's not me.. bastard doesn't even post and has my nick tied up.

BakEd13

Broken said:
I wanted to be an electrochemical engineer, it you really are asking. If you want to see where I spend the rest of my time http://www.physicsforums.com/. There's a broken there, but it's not me.. bastard doesn't even post and has my nick tied up.
want me to kill him? Just give the word and it's done.. oh BTW, to be an electrochemical engineer, you can't be an idiot.. But to be president... I'll leave it at that...