WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weed Culture??!?!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
I wanted to be an electrochemical engineer, it you really are asking. If you want to see where I spend the rest of my time http://www.physicsforums.com/. There's a broken there, but it's not me.. bastard doesn't even post and has my nick tied up.
Broken we need to discuss string theory. I have a few ideas. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeh!

I was obsessed with physics for a few months... it was all I read, all I talked about... I even took it over basketball.

But then, the person who introduced me to all the fun that it could be moved away, and it got depressing to read about it...

Now I play basketball a ton again.

But... weed is like sea food. Everyone should try it once, and if they like it, whoohoo. If they don't that's great. But if they do it constantly and pressure others around them to do the same, its a problem.

Or, if you forsake your responsibilities (I.E. being my father) for weed, that's a problem as well.

I'm not the least bit spiteful or angry. Can you tell?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
to all the kiddies out there in internet land...i leave you with this...if your thinking about smoking weed, dont believe all of the bullshit brainwashing D.A.R.E crap, its not addictive (I promise) you still have complete control over yourself and there is still a part of your mind (at least with me) that is able to remain sober and analyze everything thats happening...your not going to get raped...the only raping that is going to be done is on a bag of cheetos...and basically it wears off in a coulple of hours so like he said, try it and decide for your self.

Pachyderm

I really did.
_Kitana_ said:
yes...

I hate fucking any type of drugs.
I've never had any experience with fucking drugs. Do you do it by the kilo or what? What type of drug is the best to do it with? ;)

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
I don't see the point of Marijuana. Its another thing you'll get addicted and depend on wasting your money on when that money can go to rent, or bills.

Relly

Gamer From Hell
smoking in general is pointless to me. there are no benefits, its only hurting you. it costs money, so you are funding the deterioration of your own body, and in the case of marijuana, it is a gateway drug, and ive lost a few friends who converted from weed to meth and cane, and quite frankly, im utterly opposed and appalled by any drug use.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Relly said:
smoking in general is pointless to me. there are no benefits, its only hurting you. it costs money, so you are funding the deterioration of your own body, and in the case of marijuana, it is a gateway drug, and ive lost a few friends who converted from weed to meth and cane, and quite frankly, im utterly opposed and appalled by any drug use.
void said:
do you want to know the ultimate 'gateway' drug? it's aspirin, i can guarantee that every heroin addict had tried aspirin at some point before.. that is how stupid the cannabis gateway drug arguement is.. obviously all heroin addicts smoked cannabis before, they also drank milk before, is that to blame?
Jamesp said:
Marijuana is a gateway drug? You need to stop watch DEA infomertials. The first thing that I did was smoking cigarettes. Is that a gateway drug? This whole argument is quite obviously flawed logic, as void as already said. The only people that will spew off this diatribe are people that have little to no experience. Marijuana causes palsy? Bullshit, I've smoked almost everyday for the last five years, and I dont have any of the above stated problems. Go find an unbiased research results on the effects of THC then come back with a less onesided and real world study results. Pot is not addictive, does not cause permanent brain damage, and beats the hell out of almost anything else that is considered illegal drigs. Do your research somewhere else besides the DEA website. You might just become enlightened.
gateway drug?

jeesh..

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Completely agreed. I myself have never actually purchased my own marijuana. Why? Why the fuck should I? I don't own a pipe, bong, or any other smoking paraphanalia (Spelling?). I don't see the need. I never have smoked by myself. That's a problem if you do, you might ACTUALLY be an addict then.

Marijuana, in it's purity, isn't addictive. However, if you get it laced with something, then it just might be... That's why you have to know what you're buying.

Marijuana isn't a bad thing. Dare has built it up to be like cocaine or heroin... In reality, it's just relaxing. The worst part of smoking weed, is the munchies, which are easily fixed with twinkies, taco bell, and or whitecastle... Other than that, it's all pretty much good. Just make sure you aren't driving around, if you have to go out and get food because you didn't stockpile before you lit up, then please walk, or else you might kill me, and get sued.

Glad to clear this up...

Jung

???
Premium
Fideru said:
I don't see the point of Marijuana. Its another thing you'll get addicted and depend on wasting your money on when that money can go to rent, or bills.
First off, weed isn't addictive. Secondly, any money I spend on it comes out of the part of my budget set aside for leisure activities, meaning it doesn't interfere with my rent or bills. Both of your points are very weak.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
First off, weed isn't addictive. Secondly, any money I spend on it comes out of the part of my budget set aside for leisure activities, meaning it doesn't interfere with my rent or bills. Both of your points are very weak.
Junglizm.. you just said a word that isn't in most teenager's vocabulary..

budget. ;)

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Iz The Wiz said:
I wanna sticker weed!!!:) society sux: :sword: :bomb: :axe: I M A :reddevil: :sfork:
You resurrected a year old forum for this? On the point of weed. I have tried but never really got high. i have smoked "good" weed "bad" weed and smoked with poeple and they got high but I just talk more. I figure I might as well get drunk its pretty much the same feeling for me. I don't know what it is. I have tried 5 times and don't even bother trying anymore.

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
junglizm said:
Well, I've seen about 3 people waste their lives going downwards into a spiral of drugs and I'm only fifteen in my second year of high school. 3 is 3 too many.