WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
It burns when i pee.......i narrowed it down to bnccoder,gehtfuct,nymph or DG for giving me that STD :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
DIZNUTS said:
It burns when i pee.......i narrowed it down to bnccoder,gehtfuct,nymph or DG for giving me that STD :happysad:
You forgot mehmeh and Havok.

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
Poor bastard, you don't know what you're missing.:p
you just gotta rub it in don't ya?(the lotion)

hey fucker! why the hell are you blaming me? i used a condum too :rofl: i put my money on geht, he's a dirty lil fucker :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Nymphchick said:
hey fucker! why the hell are you blaming me? i used a condum too :rofl: i put my money on geht, he's a dirty lil fucker :thumbsup:
i dont care who gave it to me(im on meds now) i just gotta let ya know to get treated too :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damnit right I didn't give it to you! and I don't have it, so ha! And Havok doesn't have it either, we both got tested. :p

i wouldn't trust mehmeh's word for HC, she'd say anything for her boy :nana:

oooooooooooooo look meh! they made a smiley just for me! :whip: i want it to say nymphs whip :rofl:

DIZNUTS

meh_it_all said:
We did get tested biotch! :p and yeah... they made it 'just for you' :rolleyes:
so were you tested or test driven? i can't remember which Havok was bragging about :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.