WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weeks Silly Poll....just for you!

Geekiness?

  • I am an Uber-geek, I still have the ORIGINAL D&D game in the box.

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am an uber-geek too, totally l337 my computer I am the master of the computer universe

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I am an average geek

    Votes: 13 38.2%
  • I am soooo not a geek. i am pretty social acceptable, more medium range.

    Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I am about as much of a geek as David Hasslehoff. I am the uber-cool of cool.

    Votes: 3 8.8%

  • Total voters
    34

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#1
Yay another pointless poll. So, since we have kind of been on the discussion of geekiness, how geeky are you. And dont lie, that would be lame. Nobody knows who you are.
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#2
Hmmm....I've done sales and technical support for at least 3 major computer giants.....I'm a homebody ( OK geez I work and yes OMG I have kids) I LOVE to play video games and Brittany Spears sucks..........
Do I qualify? :)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#3
I'm not a geek. never was.......I came late to computers.......Now my brother...he goes way back.
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#4
As someone once stated somewhere on this site....... Im not a geek Im a nerd....there is a difference...ROFL.... :cool:
 
11,055
399
382
#6
G's-up said:
As someone once stated somewhere on this site....... Im not a geek Im a nerd....there is a difference...ROFL.... :cool:
i do believe that was me.

and i still have the original D&D in my closet... somewhere.

or is it under the bed? i don't remember :)
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#7
Unforgiven said:
i do believe that was me.

and i still have the original D&D in my closet... somewhere.

or is it under the bed? i don't remember :)

I love it when a man whips out his D&D.......lets' play!! :cool:
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#9
Unforgiven said:
alright. *whips it out* you go first :)

IF a woman states she can "whip it out".....RUN.....she is a more than likely a HE.....
ROFLMAO...... :)
 
11,055
399
382
#10
G's-up said:
IF a woman states she can "whip it out".....RUN.....she is a more than likely a HE.....
ROFLMAO...... :)
haha. true... you, however, said nothing about a woman "whipping it out". that would be a little... freaky :)
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#11
Unforgiven said:
haha. true... you, however, said nothing about a woman "whipping it out". that would be a little... freaky :)
ROFLMAO....you know what .... I re-read that and realized that alcohol isnt pretty when used during the week when not a holiday...LOL...... :thumbsup: And "freaky" wasnt used in a bad way...ROFLMAO!!! :)
 
11,055
399
382
#12
G's-up said:
ROFLMAO....you know what .... I re-read that and realized that alcohol isnt pretty when used during the week when not a holiday...LOL...... :thumbsup: And "freaky" wasnt used in a bad way...ROFLMAO!!! :)
Alcohol's always pretty. Look at that pretty bottle.

so, we gonna play, or what? :)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#13
Unforgiven said:
Alcohol's always pretty. Look at that pretty bottle.

so, we gonna play, or what? :)
Alright you 2. get a room!
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#14
since when does computer knowledge make you a geek. Ok, if all you do is chat about perl and C++ or whatever your into to people who dont have a clue. Then your a geek. Or if all your mates do the same and there are no outsiders. Then your a geek.

Geek to me means gooner with no mates, regardless of intellect or computer abilities.

</rant>
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#15
</rant> said:
since when does computer knowledge make you a geek. Ok, if all you do is chat about perl and C++ or whatever your into to people who dont have a clue. Then your a geek. Or if all your mates do the same and there are no outsiders. Then your a geek.

Geek to me means gooner with no mates, regardless of intellect or computer abilities.

</rant>
geeks have friends, just that they are other geeks. i guess around here a geek and a nerd pretty much mean the same thing, someone who does not really fit in, who is shy, doesnt have to be smart but spends way too muich time reading, writng, doing homework or playing on a computer.
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#16
dustinzgirl said:
geeks have friends, just that they are other geeks. i guess around here a geek and a nerd pretty much mean the same thing, someone who does not really fit in, who is shy, doesnt have to be smart but spends way too muich time reading, writng, doing homework or playing on a computer.
I sort of said that. But I contradicted my self a bit at the end.

edit. 150 posts makes me a ranter, how appropriate. :thumbsup:

</rant>
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#17
yes, and 1626 post at 16 posts per day means that I cant wait until I become a real girl actually, it means that i have been here about 100 days.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#18
I am the queen klutz, dip, dork, and resident sweetheart. So yeah, I'm an average geek. wOOt for me! :cheerldr: