WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weird Dream I Had...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
This is by far the weirdest dream of my life...

Last night, I had a dream where I was at tech camp. The dream started out with me playing some old Sonic games, but then I was in the game. I was talking to Knuckles and Robotnik, but then the console powered off.

It gets weirder.

I then was inside a bright jungle, playing with all my "friends" at camp. Now, how is that weird you may ask? THE DREAM TOOK PLACE IN AN ANIME CARTOON!

As night descended on the jungle, I drove my car (I don't have a car in real life) across the river from the main building, and there was overgrowth of vines, and swampy trees, and it was muddy all around. I saw a guy jacking off there. I said, "Hmmm...jacking off in a swamp...seems like a good idea." At this point, I was viewing myself in the third person. Someone then reached out from the building, extended his torso twenty feet, and opened his arms like he was happy to see the guy next to me. At that point, the guy next to me pulls out a shotgun and shoots the kid, then shoots himself. It was gory as hell. With both people dead, I said, "Oh shit! They are going to blame me!"

I woke up, fell back asleep, and then it got even weirder.

I was on the run, in shopping malls, trying to escape the police. I was found, and taken into court. I was talking to myself in the dream, but I can't remember what it was. I was talking like the sweetest, nicest child I have ever heard of.

After that, I was tried in court, and found not guilty.

Anyway...The next dream takes a more odd turn.

It was a variant on the last one...an extension of it. After I got out of court, there was an alien invasion at the camp.

Sounds weird? It gets weirder.

The whole dream looked like it was out of Quake 2. It had the exact same low-res textures, and most of all, the same low polygon counts for everything.

I was a marine, and I donned a silver helmet and a silver pair of those Star Trek sunglasses that wrap around your head. In other words, I looked just like Robocop.

The Aliens were coming from every turn...we had to eradicate the building of them. I had a pistol that looked like a Thompson submachinegun from WWII, but in the dream I thought it was the machinegun from Quake 2. I was running along with my men, so I'm shooting for no reason for a few seconds, then I reload my gun, and cock it (even though I knew very well in the dream you do not have to cock a gun after you reload it). The reload "animation" looked scripted, much like it would in a game from 1998.

I then got out into the back lot, which had green grass and lots of trees, and I proceeded to shoot the last Alien. All the marines were cheering, but then the dream ended.

What a night. I hope tonight will be better.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I once had a dream that I was super mario, and I was in class. The teacher asked me to come up to the board. so I jumped up and bounced over everyones heads. LOL I still remember it; Boing, Boing, Boing.
Then I was in my underwear, and the class was laughing.

Ha, Ha, Good times

That was a gross fabrication

MsPunK

Tenderony
lucid dreaming

i have some well weird dreams all the time, the best thing to do when your dreaming is to try and ask your self "am i awake?" if you are conciously sleeping you will be able to control your dream!!!! but if you get too excited abou tthis you wake up, dammeeeet .the way to stop this is to try and spin around i your dream. its called "lucid dreaming" its real cool. and also when your half asleep you can actually transport yourself somewhere.. ill explain later, gotta go to film studies, man that sucks dogs bollocks.

blah

Tenderony
I once had a dream about me having a threesome with 2 hot chicks. We all had lots of fun and they came a bunch. Darn it was hot hot hot! Then I woke up and my bed was all stained...and there were no chicks just my hands and a teddybear....really weird! :confused:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I never have remarkable dreams. That's why I'm trying to get my hands on some diviner's sage. A halucinagen should add some lucidity to my dreams.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
blah said:
I once had a dream about me having a threesome with 2 hot chicks. We all had lots of fun and they came a bunch. Darn it was hot hot hot! Then I woke up and my bed was all stained...and there were no chicks just my hands and a teddybear....really weird! :confused:
ReiMeishin said:
I never have remarkable dreams. That's why I'm trying to get my hands on some diviner's sage. A halucinagen should add some lucidity to my dreams.
Just dont fall asleep around blah, or him and his hand will replace the teddy bear with you.

blah

Tenderony
Hey Rei, try them nicotine patches first! Put one on just before going to bed, those will get you lots of dreams! Lucid dreaming takes some practice... :rolleyes:

MsPunK

Tenderony
thing is, you cant go to sleep properly when you tripping, your eyes hurt and you feel like poo then youre brain just shuts off.

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
I once dreamed that I_OwnU All.
Oh, wait. That's reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.