WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weird Friend

Yoke

Fresh Meat
2
0
0
#1
i have had this friend that i really like as a friend for the last two or three years, we have had our ups and downs. but i dont know what to do anymore, i think she is ignoreing me and i think she doesnt like me very much anymore. but when i do get a hold of her she says she still likes me and nothings diffrent besides her being busy. however, she still has time to talk and hang with everyone but me. is there anything i could do to get her to give me some attention or response, anything? if not, what should i do?
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#2
Yoke said:
i have had this friend that i really like as a friend for the last two or three years, we have had our ups and downs. but i dont know what to do anymore, i think she is ignoreing me and i think she doesnt like me very much anymore. but when i do get a hold of her she says she still likes me and nothings diffrent besides her being busy. however, she still has time to talk and hang with everyone but me. is there anything i could do to get her to give me some attention or response, anything? if not, what should i do?
hmmm...odd, i'm doing the same thing to my friends, ignoring them, not talking, not hanging out. and i've known them for 8 years now

i don't know if ur friend is feeling the same way i do, but my reasons are from lack of loyalty, lack of friendship, lack of communication
we may have known each other for 8 years, but they way they ignored me first, and then tell me i'm still cool and good friend to them and they don't want me to dissapear jus isn't enough....
i got away with not seeing them for 3 months, last july i went on a trip down south, when i came back we all of sudden became great pals again, for 3 days....after that it was like they didn't know i existed
and the fact one sold me out of my job makes it worse (he helped me get a great job only to find that i never got it and now i'm unemployed) what a bastard...i won't answer to him now cuz of that, my other friend helped me build this really nice computer I jus bought all the parts for, works great...he dissapeared from me when he was done...i won't talk to him cuz he abandoned me
they all have their ways of torturing me like this...playin around, and stuff

i'm tired of being treated like a moron, i don't need them ever again...even if it has been 8 years
I hope ur friend isn't thinking the same way i am, cuz for me it's only getting better and they're not going to like my life fading from theirs
sorry if i'm putting ur hopes down, i'd suggest talkin to ur friend now and fix any problems b4 it's too late, otherwise u might end up how my friends are about to

other than that, i'm always around for new friends...i'm trying to start a new life, with new ppl, new places, new goals in mind...and this time i'm gonna make it right


cold hearted is often cruel, but somethings must be done in order to bring about peace within yourself...i found my real inner self, and i believe my friends and others are blocking me from using it

in ur case it may be better to repair than to rebuild from nothing...in my case the bricks are too old and crumblings apart, nothing will save this friendship from crashing
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#3
Seije said:
hmmm...odd, i'm doing the same thing to my friends, ignoring them, not talking, not hanging out. and i've known them for 8 years now

i don't know if ur friend is feeling the same way i do, but my reasons are from lack of loyalty, lack of friendship, lack of communication
we may have known each other for 8 years, but they way they ignored me first, and then tell me i'm still cool and good friend to them and they don't want me to dissapear jus isn't enough....
i got away with not seeing them for 3 months, last july i went on a trip down south, when i came back we all of sudden became great pals again, for 3 days....after that it was like they didn't know i existed
and the fact one sold me out of my job makes it worse (he helped me get a great job only to find that i never got it and now i'm unemployed) what a bastard...i won't answer to him now cuz of that, my other friend helped me build this really nice computer I jus bought all the parts for, works great...he dissapeared from me when he was done...i won't talk to him cuz he abandoned me
they all have their ways of torturing me like this...playin around, and stuff

i'm tired of being treated like a moron, i don't need them ever again...even if it has been 8 years
I hope ur friend isn't thinking the same way i am, cuz for me it's only getting better and they're not going to like my life fading from theirs
sorry if i'm putting ur hopes down, i'd suggest talkin to ur friend now and fix any problems b4 it's too late, otherwise u might end up how my friends are about to

other than that, i'm always around for new friends...i'm trying to start a new life, with new ppl, new places, new goals in mind...and this time i'm gonna make it right


cold hearted is often cruel, but somethings must be done in order to bring about peace within yourself...i found my real inner self, and i believe my friends and others are blocking me from using it

in ur case it may be better to repair than to rebuild from nothing...in my case the bricks are too old and crumblings apart, nothing will save this friendship from crashing
Maybe she has a new Muchacho on the side....Move the fuck on...DUH..
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#4
TwisT said:
A new Muchacho
a new cabron??

fuck it dude....dont sit around waiting on her....fuck that....go out have fun..before you know it..she'll be calling you....if she doesnt....that sux...move on...not worth it....why should you have to sit there and think/worry/wonder about her...when shes out having the time of her life....not thinking about you...
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#5
mariusthegreat said:
a new cabron??

fuck it dude....dont sit around waiting on her....fuck that....go out have fun..before you know it..she'll be calling you....if she doesnt....that sux...move on...not worth it....why should you have to sit there and thing/worry/wonder about her...when shes out having the time of her life....not thinking about you...
well said...i jus get caught up in the moment

question..how's tech support working for you? i'm thinking about joining, i'm applying somewhere tommorrow for it..
 

Yoke

Fresh Meat
2
0
0
#6
mariusthegreat said:
a new cabron??

fuck it dude....dont sit around waiting on her....fuck that....go out have fun..before you know it..she'll be calling you....if she doesnt....that sux...move on...not worth it....why should you have to sit there and thing/worry/wonder about her...when shes out having the time of her life....not thinking about you...
sounds like a good idea to me, your right, if she wants me im here but if she doesnt care why should i