WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weird Linking in Red Rage Skin

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Attached is a sample; I have noticed it on several people's names.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
you are talkin about the photo right? if yes then it applies to all members that have a photo...don't be scared boy..johhny will hold ya :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS said:
you are talkin about the photo right? if yes then it applies to all members that have a photo...don't be scared boy..johhny will hold ya :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'm sure FzM knows this, I believe the point was that it also has the text next to the name. I think it's just supposed to be the picture frame.

Jung

???
Premium
Awaken said:
I think it's just supposed to be the picture frame.
Right, seems to be a template problem. It's displaying alt text which should be hidden.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
junglizm said:
Right, seems to be a template problem. It's displaying alt text which should be hidden.
yea you're right there is a flaw in the code :(

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
DIZNUTS said:
This is why dumbfucks shouldn't be allowed to post in some areas. :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Fixed..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"Jason: Making WTF.com free of all little annoyances since ninteen-tickety-two"

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
jason. making little problems. finding them out, then fixing them since 19dikety two

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
blush

Awwww....