WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weird new building near my house

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i got off the bus from work at 3:30am outside what has been a construction site for many weeks but just recently the building is beginning to take shape, the light fittings had been installed so i decided to dive under the fence to check it out.

straight away it reminded me of some sort of live-in healthcare facility, quite possibly for kids due to there being a cubby house in the courtyard. i couldn't get upstairs because the doors were padlocked.

as i was leaving i saw some very intimidating video cameras mounted on various angles. i don't really give a shit if they were hooked up, but chances are they weren't.

any ideas what this place could be? there are heaps of bathrooms...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dookie said:
i got off the bus from work at 3:30am outside what has been a construction site for many weeks but just recently the building is beginning to take shape, the light fittings had been installed so i decided to dive under the fence to check it out.

straight away it reminded me of some sort of live-in healthcare facility, quite possibly for kids due to there being a cubby house in the courtyard. i couldn't get upstairs because the doors were padlocked.

as i was leaving i saw some very intimidating video cameras mounted on various angles. i don't really give a shit if they were hooked up, but chances are they weren't.

any ideas what this place could be? there are heaps of bathrooms...
PICS??

bnccoder

Postaholic
Time to bust out the spy gear and the "Mission Impossible" music. Just remember if you get caught you're fucked. WTF denys any knowledge of the mission. Tell them you have a fetish with buldings being bulit and you were just trying to get closer to your obsession. Nipple clips and a tube of lube would increase your chances of them believing you. If all else fails read the sign at the site. I'm curious to see what it looks like and what it accually is though. My curiosity has been sparked, now it will burn untill no oxygen is avalible, or till you get back with the pictures which ever comes frist.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
unfortunately i won't be able to access the site for a few days... i finish work the same time construction workers arrive at the site
when i do however, i will have a camera with me

bnccoder

Postaholic
Remember we're counting on you to trespass on someone else's property and invade their privacy. Don't forget the pictures :p .

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you wouldnt happen to be in perth? because i might just know what your talking about

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
you wouldnt happen to be in perth? because i might just know what your talking about
no, sydney. little bay to be exact,

i have a correction. today when i caught a taxi home from work at 6am and passed the building it looked just as inviting as the night before, and nobody was around.

i told my dad about it and he said a security guard would be overwhelmed if he caught a young punk such as myself and i reminded him the site was too small and isolated for security. my dad was actually really interested, i think he wants me to take photos.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
perhaps its a government mind control facility designed to train zombie mercenaries who live normal lives until thier watches beep and they go into kill mode... or a hospital of some kind.

Maybe the sole purpose of the building is to provoke the mind enough for kids to start message board threads about them. :D

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
okay, i'll see what i can do, but like i said i'm working really late, so it might have to wait until the weekend