WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Weird pubes...

Who here has weird big boy/girl hair. Mine is a bit like the one chick from 101 Dalmations...Half black, half white.

Onsube

Fresh Meat
kokorami said:
Who here has weird big boy/girl hair. Mine is a bit like the one chick from 101 Dalmations...Half black, half white.

I dyed mine green, biatch.

Invader

Last Living Souls
What kind of thread is this? You must feel really awkward at the moment seeing as your the only one. Although, I sometimes do stuff like this to my friends and if they say "Oh, that happens to me" or something along those lines, I will say, "Hey, I was kidding, but ok" and they just feel really awkward bc of the silence...

invader took the words out of my mouth. the only thing i thought of was WTF? besides i don't have big girl hair, ummmmm i shave :)

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
invader took the words out of my mouth. the only thing i thought of was WTF? besides i don't have big girl hair, ummmmm i shave :)
Most of the above is a LIE. One big giant LIE. The real reason Nymph doesn't have big girl hair is because a large something somthing yanked them on the way out...

What you may ask? We'll leave that for you to figure out.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Most people here shave or trim and groom theirs... There used to be a huge thread on pubes...

WTF is a pube-free zone.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Boycott said:
Most people here shave or trim and groom theirs... There used to be a huge thread on pubes...

WTF is a pube-free zone.

Tht's because we all learned from the last get together...oh wait that was supposed to be secret :redface:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
the best thing to break up awkward silence is the cricket sound, of course there is a chance that it makes it more awkward for you...

*cricket*

i have a mane of pubic hair, like a lion. i trim it like a mohawk. sometimes, i like to spike my pubic hair and walk to the gas station.. naked.

does anyone else do this? press 221 if you do or 222 if you don't. if your not sure, press 223.