WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Welch's grape juice

ferengi

Yay fire!
Anyone else hate the Welch's grape juice commercials with a passion?
THOSE KIDS AREN'T CUTE YOU DUMBASSES, JUST INCREDIBLY ANNOYING!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
ferengi74656 said:
THOSE KIDS AREN'T CUTE YOU DUMBASSES, JUST INCREDIBLY ANNOYING!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yeah...actually it's their voices that annoy the shit out of me...it just isn't natural, they sound stuck up.

shep

Local alcoholic
It's a good grape drink.Long live Welch's :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Then my friend you have grape juice issue's.There is medication for this problem.PM dr.ghetfuct and he will help you :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Like we asked you dr. g. LOL yeah, this is kind of lame, huh. Thanks for bringing the lameness to attention. :thumbsup:
Sorry,D I was gehtting mighty fucking bored with some of the dopey threads and I..
HEY!!! 7039 reps,good show kiddo. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I hate the way the little asian girl...puckers her lips after taking a drink.....HOLY SHIT I WANTED TO KICK HER IN THE FACE....finally someone brave enough to show the pain i've been hiding for years...I actually get really tired of grape juice...the first couple of sips are ok, but after that, its wayyyy to sweet....I'm thinking its gonna be good ole water for a while...till things blow over with this whole "juice" situation.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
I hate the way the little asian girl...puckers her lips after taking a drink.....HOLY SHIT I WANTED TO KICK HER IN THE FACE....finally someone brave enough to show the pain i've been hiding for years...
WTF are you smoking? This has NOTHING to do what with what we're talking about, care to explain?
bigck3000 said:
I actually get really tired of grape juice...the first couple of sips are ok, but after that, its wayyyy to sweet....I'm thinking its gonna be good ole water for a while...till things blow over with this whole "juice" situation.
h20 > Grapefruit juice.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ferengi74656 said:
You are in a bad mood huh? Here's some therapy. In your head, take those little brats and replace them with bikini clad super models, then take the grape juice and replace it with Cuervo gold spiked with roofies. Put yourself in there somewhere...............There...............feel better now?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
I hate the way the little asian girl...puckers her lips after taking a drink.....HOLY SHIT I WANTED TO KICK HER IN THE FACE....finally someone brave enough to show the pain i've been hiding for years...I actually get really tired of grape juice...the first couple of sips are ok, but after that, its wayyyy to sweet....I'm thinking its gonna be good ole water for a while...till things blow over with this whole "juice" situation.
I cannot agree more! that fucking asain girl is going to get shot one of theese days!!!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
smoke-it said:
WTF are you smoking? This has NOTHING to do what with what we're talking about, care to explain?

h20 > Grapefruit juice.
GRAPE JUICE....NOT GRAPEFRUIT....in the commercials...there is this little asian girl who takes a drink of grape juice and does this annoyiing thing with her lips...I cant believe i just wated two minutes of my life thinking about a fucking grape juice commercial.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
GRAPE JUICE....NOT GRAPEFRUIT....in the commercials...there is this little asian girl who takes a drink of grape juice and does this annoyiing thing with her lips...I cant believe i just wated two minutes of my life thinking about a fucking grape juice commercial.
Oops, my bad. Oh well, you know what I meant. Okay, now that explains it.