WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Welcome me

TheUltimateDrew

Ultimate of Ultimates
11
0
0
#1
Hello, I am TheUltimateDrew. As you may well have noticed, I am the Ultimate of Ultimates. Now welcome me.
 

TheUltimateDrew

Ultimate of Ultimates
11
0
0
#2
I'm a moron.

Whoops, accdentally posted two different welcoming topics. Gotta get used to this forum...


Now welcome me.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#3
just so you know.. i don't care if you live or die..
welcome.

(are you blaze_daily's new persona?)
 

TheUltimateDrew

Ultimate of Ultimates
11
0
0
#4
Umm, nope. Don't think I've even heard of that place. Why do you ask?
 

TheUltimateDrew

Ultimate of Ultimates
11
0
0
#6
Thanks for the welcome. I feel all happy inside.


On that note, what's with the sad emote? Are you not happy that you are welcoming a new member?
 

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
2,867
39
187
#7
TheUltimateDrew said:
Thanks for the welcome. I feel all happy inside.


On that note, what's with the sad emote? Are you not happy that you are welcoming a new member?
I reserve my opinion on that subject.:)
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#8
speaking of smileys.. has anyone else set the screen to 'blue hell overdrive' and thus gets fuzzy edges on them?
sucks, somewhat..
 

TheUltimateDrew

Ultimate of Ultimates
11
0
0
#9
I just changed it to 'Blue Hell - Overdrive, and yes, I do get fuzzy edges on the emotes.
 
11,052
398
382
#12
void said:
speaking of smileys.. has anyone else set the screen to 'blue hell overdrive' and thus gets fuzzy edges on them?
sucks, somewhat..
I do. It makes me sad.:(
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,615
287
#14
dance monkey dance *claps hands*
welcome little one :)
 
1,723
90
112
#17
Welcome and fuck off!
On a more serious note, does anyone know anyone with no more use for kidneys? I need those fucking kidneys.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#18
canadian_pov said:
Welcome and fuck off!
On a more serious note, does anyone know anyone with no more use for kidneys? I need those fucking kidneys.
Is that why you were prodding me in the back?
 

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
1,488
11
102
#20
welcome and fuck off:mfinger: