WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

welcome me

Yeah sure. Welcome. Don't feed the animals or I'll pee on you. Drink a gallon of water daily. Explode when necessary. Vomit, puke, inhale, repeat.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
hi. welcome to the jizz gargler's convention.
sit down, shut the fuck up and save the bitching for next week.. if you're still here. ;)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I refuse to welcome you. Leave now.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome. Happy?

Now, get posting!!!

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Greetings! There's a pile of used tampons over there!->

Have fun with em!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
or there ^

I hope you burn in hell, potential one post wonder

It is nice to see that the steaming pile of shit that was my welcome wagon post went over so well with everyone although I can't say I am surprised considering the originality of it. :happysad:

After a long hiatus, I am back! Feel free to welcome me or not, as you wish, but if you do feel the need to say another hello, please be creative, I do want to feel special :D (and not in the the oddly small yellow bus kind of way)