Welcome me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ITT, I want you to post pictures of your ballsack resting on many things.

Here is my list of demands:

-your keyboard.

-a bird's nest.

-in a full glass of milk.

-next to a garden gnome.

-operating both sticks on an Xbox 360 controller. A PS3 controller will work as well, but it will be difficult to keep them in place when you shift to take the photo. I would also prefer you to be playing either a racing game or first-person shooter.

-on the head of a sleeping dog.

Make sure you either exclude or edit out the shaft from these photos.

Alternately, you could write me a 1000+ word story on a termite that works as a border partol agent and wears a trenchcoat and women's underwear.

I would so laugh my ass off if you wound up with all said pics in your mailbox...

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
this is the 1st time ive been here.
I've known Budvugger for about 5 years from 2 other websites.

he was promoting the radio show on BAS and i came over and signed up.

I definitely give massive props for the radio show, i enjoyed it tonight.

I dunno what s/n you were before, but welcome. Much different crowd here. Watch what you say lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Centered

Postaholic
how many times must i post before having the ability to attach pics in my posts?

419976117_79fe0b10af.jpg

Thanks.

• 1Like

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
No, thank you!
honestly, you are a wealth of info.

this is my 10th post, i'm going to give it a shot now.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Ah I recognize the AV. CFH fan right?

you got it, buddy.
Slippy minus the asshole persona that comes with BAS.

Good referral, i enjoyed the radio show last night, and the forum.

I was tired of BAS anyway. It's nice and fresh around here, it's just stale and repetitive at BAS anymore.

• 1Like

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
yeah.

I am unable to do that until i have a certain amount of posts, not sure how many that is.
I was unable to find the WTF manual.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
w do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Don't fret, Nailbomb. Tea Bagging pics soon, hahaa.
If I had a dime for every time i have said that.

I woke up this morning and said, "wtf, im not doing that shit", and started on the 1,000 word essay about the cross-dressing border patrol termite.
I don't know, well see...I'm biding my time as of now. This isn't the sort of thing you jump into. hahaa, fuck, i don't know.

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I hadn't noticed the av there either.

Dark , IRC server is EFnet and room is #wtf.com . Anytime a show is on, they are generally talking about it in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.