WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

welcome me

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i know i havent been around for a but a month and a half. but im back for a good amount of time. with skool job g/f life i dont have time really to do alot so im gonna try to get on here more. :rolleyes:

otepsoul said:
i know i havent been around for a but a month and a half. but im back for a good amount of time. with skool job g/f life i dont have time really to do alot so im gonna try to get on here more. :rolleyes:
you should be banned :thumbsup: fuck off

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome back, We missed you. Have fun At WTF.com again

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
We missed you.
WE??? We who? Who are you including here? I didn't miss him/her. I don't even know who he/she is. Why would I miss him/her?

Please explain...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
okay then excluding Cff, we all missed you! welcome back Otepsoul

Jung

???
Premium
Welcome back, I guess. We need more people to help save us from the newbs. :mad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was wondering where you got off to. Welcome back Otepsoul.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
anything i missed while i was gone?
The hardware guru created a thread about him leaving again. In the same thread about 3 or 4 posts later he said he was no longer leaving. He also created a few other threads about his stupid friend being cocked farmmed. As you can see nothing new. Just the usual bull shit.

Ohh, yeah before I forget. The funny guy Havoljhk (something something) I don't remember his nick came up with a great idea about poster of the month. In the same thread johnnyk or whatever his nick suggested he was the POSTER of the YEAR. :bomb:

haha .. leave for a month and a half and come back with a daily post of over 9/day still ... I think I don't have enough free time..

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
DUDE!

Good to see you back, you better stop that real life shit I won't stand for it...

Get your ass back in gear, there's cock to farm! (Or was that farm to cock...)

ChilianFuckFace said:
Ohh, yeah before I forget. The funny guy Havoljhk (something something) I don't remember his nick came up with a great idea about poster of the month. In the same thread johnnyk or whatever his nick suggested he was the POSTER of the YEAR. :bomb:

I'm such a genius.

Johnny too.

:thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome back shitface. :p
See you around. :mfinger: