welcome me

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i know i havent been around for a but a month and a half. but im back for a good amount of time. with skool job g/f life i dont have time really to do alot so im gonna try to get on here more. :rolleyes:

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
otepsoul said:
i know i havent been around for a but a month and a half. but im back for a good amount of time. with skool job g/f life i dont have time really to do alot so im gonna try to get on here more. :rolleyes:
you should be banned :thumbsup: fuck off

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
anything i missed while i was gone?
The hardware guru created a thread about him leaving again. In the same thread about 3 or 4 posts later he said he was no longer leaving. He also created a few other threads about his stupid friend being cocked farmmed. As you can see nothing new. Just the usual bull shit.

Ohh, yeah before I forget. The funny guy Havoljhk (something something) I don't remember his nick came up with a great idea about poster of the month. In the same thread johnnyk or whatever his nick suggested he was the POSTER of the YEAR. :bomb:

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
haha .. leave for a month and a half and come back with a daily post of over 9/day still ... I think I don't have enough free time..

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
DUDE!

Good to see you back, you better stop that real life shit I won't stand for it...

Get your ass back in gear, there's cock to farm! (Or was that farm to cock...)

Havok

Mr. Ee
ChilianFuckFace said:
Ohh, yeah before I forget. The funny guy Havoljhk (something something) I don't remember his nick came up with a great idea about poster of the month. In the same thread johnnyk or whatever his nick suggested he was the POSTER of the YEAR. :bomb:

I'm such a genius.

Johnny too.

:thumbsup: