WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

welcome newbie ranters!

a great big finger to you all: :mfinger:

:cool:

hopefully that'll get you in the mood for some ranting. poke around, introduce yourself with your very own thread, and vent EVERYTHING

see you around the boards!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
gumercules said:
a great big finger to you all: :mfinger:

:cool:

hopefully that'll get you in the mood for some ranting. poke around, introduce yourself with your very own thread, and vent EVERYTHING

see you around the boards!
Welcome aboard... Or more particular, fuck you! ;)

Smiss

smissinat0r
Ahhh... a place for me to sharpen my bitchiness. WOOO!

They have decreased drastically. Maybe I haven't been talking to brit enough lately? :D

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nop! Right is :

fuckity, suckity, fuck

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Wouldn't that be: lickity, suckity, fuckity ?

Smiss, as for your bitchiness, I cant imagine your skillz have declined. Or have your annoying customers stopped coming in to work?

Smiss

smissinat0r
BRiT said:
Smiss, as for your bitchiness, I cant imagine your skillz have declined. Or have your annoying customers stopped coming in to work?
Oh god, if I were to go off on an annoying customer I would get fired. So I have to just eat it and keep all my aggression inside. So it has drastically declined.

However, did you read about my fight with another customer at CD Warehouse? Rofl. That felt SOOOOOOOO Good!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
What in particular felt good, the fight or the venting about the fight?

Smiss

smissinat0r
I just have to say something here so I am the most recent poster on the entire latest rants page. hahaha!

dumbass2003

fucking anarchist!
hi, im an newbie too!

:mfinger: howdy howdy wankers!
i just signed up and was wondering what the hell goes on here apart from ranting and shit!
just curious s'all!
laterz!
XxX

Squidge! :gun:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
hey all, feel free to start your own thread in here, or else just poke around and vent alll your rage :D

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hola Dumbass & Xander!

FU & Welkomm! :mfinger:

anti-movielife

self medicated
everrrrrrrr.rrrrrrr....rrrr

:p omg putting ity after cuss's is likethe best idea everrrrrrrrrrrr...rrrrrrrr...rr....ya
fuckity hahhahahaha

Sod

Spilly Talker
howdy fellow fuckers, i'm here to make life hell, and to be a dumbass :D, if i seem stupid well sorry, if i affend you good ;) just joking, i'm here to have a blast