WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WELCOME! To another episode of TBSRK fights back!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Well, we had another good old fashioned "fraternity fight" last Saturday. Here's the story:

A friend and I are playing against some random douche and a ZBXI (Zeta Beta Xi) in beer pong, and we've kicked their ass. (EDITORS NOTE: WE WON BY ONE, BUT "KICKED THEIR ASS" SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER) Anyway, after the game, my friend and I notice the barn, where we throw our parties, is filling up substantially, and the pong table is taking up a lot of room.

Now its warm outside, so I suggest to my friend to move the table outside. He's like, "Yeah, def, mah *****." Or something like that. So we pick it up to move it outside. the ZBXI, who is in MY fraternity house partying with MY beer, protests, telling Chris and I to keep the table inside.

And now, a verbatim recap:

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" asks Chris.

"I said, keep the table where it is, asshole." says the ZBXI

"Too bad, get out of the way," Chris says and moves to the other side, where the ZBXI and the random douche are standing to pick it up.

"Are you deaf?" asks the ZBXI, and he pushes Chris. Now I run up to break it up. I don't want a fight breaking out at my party.

Now, let me explain this. Chris is a LARGE MAN. I don't think a mack truck could move him more than a couple inches. This ZBXI must have already been wasted when he came here, otherwise i dont think he would have touched Chris.

Anyway, Chris gets shoved, so he grabs the ZBXI by the back of the neck and tosses him like a towel out the door. The random douche merely walks out. The two disappear.

About 20 minutes later, the ZBXI shows back up with a few of his frat brothers and the random douche, looking for Chris to "teach him a few things." I laugh and say, sure I'll get him. I know that Chris could pound each of these kids into the ground, and those that arent drunk will most likely run away.

Chris comes out with me, the ZBXI gets in his face, "What are you gonna do now? I've got my posse."

Yes, he literally said "posse." Well Chris and I burst out laughing, and the random douche takes a swing at me! He missed, but still. A random douche swung at me. Chris abruptly stops laughing and lays out the random douche with one blow. I mean, LAYS OUT. The kid is on the ground not moving.

Here's the funniest part of the story:

The ZBXI looks down at the kid, then back at Chris, and goes, "Daaaaaamn." He helps the random douche to his feet, and they all leave. I'm laughing my ass off. Chris is even chuckling.

The end.

Jung

???
Premium
Why is the tread title "TBSRK fights back!," when clearly you didn't fight back? :p

Here's what you need to do - go out, and buy a digital camera so that you can capture these fights and post them here on wtf.com. Your fighting stories are always funny and entertaining, but are lacking only the pictures .. or better yet, videos. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
teh anarchist said:
Here's what you need to do - go out, and buy a digital camera so that you can capture these fights and post them here on wtf.com. Your fighting stories are always funny and entertaining, but are lacking only the pictures .. or better yet, videos. :thumbsup:
There could be a problem with that. Pictures usually don't tell a whole story, and if anybody ever got in trouble for the fight it could be pretty damning. Usually we all chalk it up to "we were drunk, it was a silly fight", but with pictures it could be, "here is Chris clearly decking the douche." and there goes his college.

tbsrk said:
There could be a problem with that. Pictures usually don't tell a whole story, and if anybody ever got in trouble for the fight it could be pretty damning. Usually we all chalk it up to "we were drunk, it was a silly fight", but with pictures it could be, "here is Chris clearly decking the douche." and there goes his college.
ah .. well never mind then haha :p

Sektor

Particinator
rofl.

I hate when people go get someone else to help them fight one person. Just shows how pussy they really are.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
loved the story :clap: