WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

welcome to crazyworld

sir marius

Fresh Meat
well well...my turn to rant.First off,my girlfriend breaks up with me so she could be with another guy named eddie.then she comes back over my house to hang out and says she loves me about three times,we make out,yaada yaada,then she tells me later on that day that"Oh yeah,i think im going to date eddie."what the fucking hell is wrong with this picture.If this was the first time it happened then i wouldnt mind,but noo...this is the third. same guy too.Yipee.what the hell drives her to do this shit...seriously?doesnt she understand that i love her?she knows i do...but when people play games with my heart,even after the second chance,it starts to wear thin.it just feels like bullshit.whats even more horrible is i still love her.*sigh*what the hell should i do...and i dont need people comin on and saying the whole fuck her and leave her shit.i like to have some respect than being a fucking sick pig bastard of a guy.but my rant is for my girlfriend,not for stereotypes.there ya go...have fun with my misery.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
step#1-go get a baseball bat
step#2-beat the shit out of this eddie character
step#3-fuck your girlfriend
step#4-beat your girlfriend with the baseball bat
step#5-leave your girlfriend in a bloody mess

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
FUBAR said:
step#1-go get a baseball bat
step#2-beat the shit out of this eddie character
step#3-fuck your girlfriend
step#4-beat your girlfriend with the baseball bat
step#5-leave your girlfriend in a bloody mess
okay just do steps one and two

while in a tuxedo( becarefull not to get blood on ones suit) and give her flowers or chocolate. . . some thing lets say sympathetic

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Dude, The girl needs a good kick in the ass. SHe's using both you AND eddie. When she doesn't get what she wants from you, she gets it from Eddie. When she doesn't get what she wants from Eddie, she comes running to you. She'll say what she thinks she needs to say in order to get you to give her some attention. It seems obvious to me that neither you nor Eddie can trust her. She may "care" for the both of you in some way but both of you are second fiddle to each other. Dump her. Don't take her back no matter how honest or sad sounding she appears. She's not worth it. Find someone that is true to you! It would be a shame to get your heart broken time after time when it's up to you to find someone that will appreciate the love you give.

Meanwhile, hook up with her other boyfriend, Screw him, make sure she finds out and tell her you want Eddie more than her. Maybe she'll get the picture. LOL (j/k)

Good luck!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
Bitch said:
Meanwhile, hook up with her other boyfriend, Screw him, make sure she finds out and tell her you want Eddie more than her. Maybe she'll get the picture. LOL (j/k)

Good luck!
well with advice like that hes gonna need all the luck he can get
jk

Reqium

Tenderony
chubz said:
okay just do steps one and two
#3 is good too. I suggest that one as well. Either way she's a trick. Fuck her, dump her, find someone who can give you the respect that is needed.

Just sit her down and give her a choice, make her choose between you and eddie. If she chooses you, you 2 fall in love, fuck many times yadda yadda......... If she chooses eddie then she was just using you and you dont need shit like that.