WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Welcome to WTF.com!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hello. On behalf of myself and the staff of this forum, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you! We hope you find a place here to vent your frustrations, pet peeves, and anything that just ticks you off here, and make this one of your frequent stops for sounding off. If you are pleased with this site, please be sure to spread the word about us to your friends! If you need any help, or have any problems, please feel free to post your question in the appropriate area.

Membership is required to post on these forums. You will find this a brief 30 second FREE process, and you can begin using these forums to their full advantage right away.

Enjoy!
-Jason

THIS IS FREAKIN' SWEET

(monsieurjohn here, trying out a different name, not sure how i feel about it)

Diesel

Clitpickle
gumercules?!?

!?!?!?!

That truly falls under the WTF category. Well done. ;)

"soon fry will be as flexible and strong as gumby and hercules!"
zoidberg: "Gumercules!"

(futurama) ;)

Paul

Tenderony
lol
i just saw that one the other night
"gumercules, i love that guy!"

Chris

Sick Bastard
Slight question: What do you have to do to become a mod around here (just wonderin')

i don't choose 'em, i just am one... but in general, it has to be obvious that you'll be around for a while, that you're fairly stable (i'm the exception), and it helps to know Jason (admin) fairly well, so he trusts you.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
reincarnation isent it grand
this is the first post ever on WTF.COM

yotaka

Clitpickle
crazywhiteboy said:
hey all...I'm new, heard about this site from a couple people...glad to be here! :mfinger:
Welcome! Can I tell you something though? The first thing that came to mind when I saw your avarter was "epilepsy". @_@

Just a thought.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The_DEA said:
reincarnation isent it grand
this is the first post ever on WTF.COM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In the spirit of Necro Posting... Here it is folks, the first thread ever on WTF.com.

Zoso

Zappafied
ironically, in viewing that post, you were veiw number 666... and with all this death talk thats freaky. lol. too bad i had to click and make it 667