WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Welcome Wagon Threads Too Long?

Are WW threads getting to long and need to be killed.

• Who cares!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

Postaholic
Do you think that welcome wagon threads get too long? Some people like FCC want to kill all welcome threads that reach over 3 pages. Some people think all they talk about is bullshit.

Do you think welcome wagons are getting too long and we need to kill them?

To voice my opinion, I don't even give a shit! They say that they are for posting a welcome and shit but some of them actually get interesting. And some of them actually carry a conversation. :thumbsup: But people want to kill them. :thumbsdn: there is no point in doing that if there is nothing wrong with it.

Linksy said:
Do you think that welcome wagon threads get too long? Some people like FCC want to kill all welcome threads that reach over 3 pages. Some people think all they talk about is bullshit.

Do you think welcome wagons are getting too long and we need to kill them?

To voice my opinion, I don't even give a shit! They say that they are for posting a welcome and shit but some of them actually get interesting. And some of them actually carry a conversation. :thumbsup: But people want to kill them. :thumbsdn: there is no point in doing that if there is notheing wrong with it.
This forum is for conversations, as is the chat room. There's no need for them going on in the WW. Make one welcome post and begone! It should be the law of the Welcome Wagon. It'd prevent spam and it wouldn't be as annoying. Kill the long, spammed up, Welcome Wagon threads! :sword:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
This forum is for conversations, as is the chat room. There's no need for them going on in the WW. Make one welcome post and begone! It should be the law of the Welcome Wagon. It'd prevent spam and it wouldn't be as annoying. Kill the long, spammed up, Welcome Wagon threads! :sword:
Dude what is wrong with starting an conversation on WW threads? Most of the WW thread makers ask questions. What about that?

Linksy said:
Dude what is wrong with starting an conversation on WW threads? Most of the WW thread makers ask questions. What about that?
It's called PMing someone the questions. That's what they should do. Make it a part of the FAQ and most of that never happens. What's wrong with it? It's annoying to see some convos that are totally unrelated to the new member! That's called spam kiddo! :sword:
EDIT: This pretty much means I win. :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
It's called PMing someone the questions. That's what they should do. Make it a part of the FAQ and most of that never happens. What's wrong with it? It's annoying to see some convos that are totally unrelated to the new member! That's called spam kiddo! :sword:
You expect for a newb to now how to PM somone before ever making their first post? That is what noobs do they ask question on their welcome thread. Go to the WW look at some of there threads and see if most of them ask questions about this site. Do it i dare you! :thumbsup:

Linksy said:
You expect for a newb to now how to PM somone before ever making their first post? That is what noobs do they ask question on their welcome thread. Go to the WW look at some of there threads and see if most of them ask questions about this site. Do it i dare you! :thumbsup:
I knew how to do it, they should know how to do it. You dare me? You dare me? :rotflmao: You DARE me to look in the threads? What are you five? I know that they ask questions but most times it's about the arcade. How hard is it to press a simple button? :confused:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
I knew how to do it, they should know how to do it. You dare me? You dare me? :rotflmao: You DARE me to look in the threads? What are you five? I know that they ask questions but most times it's about the arcade. How hard is it to press a simple button? :confused:
Man i was just kidden around about the dare thing, i was just trying to have fun in this arguement were having. True about the arcade. :thumbsup:

Who would they pm if they don't know any body? That is why they make WW threads to get to know everybody else. It is common sense!

Linksy said:
Man i was just kidden around about the dare thing, i was just trying to have fun in this arguement were having. True about the arcade. :thumbsup:

Who would they pm if they don't know any body? That is why they make WW threads to get to know everybody else. It is common sense!
Maybe the administrators or the moderators? Use your mind, man. :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
Maybe the administrators or the moderators? Use your mind, man. :rolleyes:
How would they know who they are? They don't even know who they are for and what they do,

Linksy said:
How would they know who they are? They don't even know who they are for and what they do,
It's called the FAQ, it's also called not being an idiot. If you can't recongnize the admins and mods from the rest of the members you have no place registering because you are either entirely too fucking stupid to join or are too young. :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
It's called the FAQ, it's also called not being an idiot. If you can't recongnize the admins and mods from the rest of the members you have no place registering because you are either entirely too fucking stupid to join or are too young. :thumbsup:
Are you a mod then? No! Its called you can't be one because you have no reason for killing threads so they won't let you be a mod of anything! They should let you be a mod of the wastelands. Nothing to do there is there?

Edit: And you would probaly ban alot of people and cock farm them.

Linksy said:
They should let you be a mod of the wastelands.
:rotflmao: Nice, stealing a line from Gehtfuct. Very original. :thumbsup:
Nothing to there is there?
Are you for real?
Are you a mod then? No! Its called you can't be one because you have no reason for killing threads so they won't let you be a mod of anything!
This isn't about me being a mod this is about killing pointless, shitty threads! I want them to die, not be a moderator of an internets forum. :rolleyes: Like it matters anyway. And, they have enough mods, they just need to kill those damned threads!! :mad:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: Nice, stealing a line from Gehtfuct. Very original. :thumbsup: Are you for real? This isn't about me being a mod this is about killing pointless, shitty threads! I want them to die, not be a moderator of an internets forum. :rolleyes: Like it matters anyway. And, they have enough mods, they just need to kill those damned threads!! :mad:
I can see people killing spammed WW threads. But unlike most of them they don't have spam. But there is a few that has been closed down because of shitty posts. But like Darth's,FearxMe's,Voluptuous, and Metzgermeister they all have over 50 posts and the only reason why they got there is that they don't have shitty spam posts on their WW threads.

Srry about the grammer if there is anything wrong.

Linksy said:
I can see people killing spammed WW threads. But unlike most of them they don't have spam. But there is a few that has been closed down because of shitty posts. But like Darth's,FearxMe's,Voluptuous, and Metzgermeister they all have over 50 posts and the only reason why they got there is that they don't have shitty spam posts on their WW threads.

Srry about the grammer if there is anything wrong.
Over fifty posts of spam! Every poster should be limited to one post per thread in the WW! Metzgermeister is banned and made that long ago. It had more spam in it than a search of Awaken's threads. Just welcome them and be on your way! That should be the end. Carry out your pointless, boring, annoying convos in AIM or some shit. :thumbsdn:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
Over fifty posts of spam! Every poster should be limited to one post per thread in the WW! Metzgermeister is banned and made that long ago. It had more spam in it than a search of Awaken's threads. Just welcome them and be on your way! That should be the end. Carry out your pointless, boring, annoying convos in AIM or some shit. :thumbsdn:
Well case closed. FCC still doesn't relize WW threads are noob threads and that they are full of questions. They are just noobs leave them alone. Thats what they do make shitty ass threads. they are noobs what do you exspect? The best thread ever? Get real and get with the program! pwned.

Should of said this a long time ago.

Linksy said:
Well case closed. FCC still doesn't relize WW threads are noob threads and that they are full of questions. They are just noobs leave them alone. Thats what they do make shitty ass threads. they are noobs what do you exspect? The best thread ever? Get real and get with the program! pwned.

Should of said this a long time ago.
They're fucking people you know. They should be smart enough to figure this shit out. It's not that fucking hard. :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
They're fucking people you know. They should be smart enough to figure this shit out. It's not that fucking hard. :rolleyes:
They don't know what a quality post was they haven't been here enoughThat is why the make a WW thread. When we were a noob to this site, you didn't know what a quality post is. I am positive when you first join you were just as a dumbass as these noobs are today. I admit that i was too. But if you can't admit it, then you are single minded, because you think you are better than everybody else. But i got a secret for you, your not! And neither am I. :thumbsup:

I guess you learn somethin new everyday.

Linksy said:
They don't know what a quality post was they haven't been here enoughThat is why the make a WW thread. When we were a noob to this site, you didn't know what a quality post is. I am positive when you first join you were just as a dumbass as these noobs are today. I admit that i was too. But if you can't admit it, then you are single minded, because you think you are better than everybody else. But i got a secret for you, your not! And neither am I. :thumbsup:

I guess you learn somethin new everyday.
I know I'm better than everyone else and knew what a quality post was. Everyone should have common sense when they join. If they don't, then don't join! :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
I know I'm better than everyone else and knew what a quality post was. Everyone should have common sense when they join. If they don't, then don't join! :rolleyes:
Im sure your first posts weren't the greatest. Talk about using common sense closing a WW thread because of too much posts. Like I said before get real.

Use common sense FCC, this thread is about closing WW thread with too many posts. Not about what they talk about.

Linksy said:
Im sure your first posts weren't the greatest. Talk about using common sense closing a WW thread because of too much posts. Like I said before get real.

Use common sense FCC, this thread is about closing WW thread with too many posts. Not about what they talk about.
The content has to do with why they're being closed. It makes a hell of a lot of sense. My posts were the greatest because I'm the greatest, we've been through this. It's common sense to post one post in a WW thread! Say fuck you and begone! It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.