WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Well aint that some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think you see little of me now... think again... I just got orders to deploy!! WOOHOO!!

I thought the key word in "Inactive Ready Reserve" (IRR) was inactive!! Tell ya what, tho - I sure have been inactive since I got out. Christ - I'm fat. Man, now I gotta start running. This sucks.

Happy Independence Day bitches.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
badassmtbiker said:
If you think you see little of me now... think again... I just got orders to deploy!! WOOHOO!!

I thought the key word in "Inactive Ready Reserve" (IRR) was inactive!! Tell ya what, tho - I sure have been inactive since I got out. Christ - I'm fat. Man, now I gotta start running. This sucks.

Be safe my brother.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:

It does suck and even though I don't know you, I will probally hang another yellow ribbon outside for you. Where are you being deployed to? And when is your leave date.(thats stupid of me to ask now that I think about it... cause you can't really tell me when you are leaving or where you are being deployed to..duh) Wish you a safe return to your family btw.

*sigh* wish i knew when this would be over.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Damn!...I was in a good mood till I read this shit....
I mean,its your job,but it sux putting your life on the line doing it.

My, four year old is the only reason why I didnt re-up.
I cant take the chance.....for Jacobs sake.
I-WE feel you son.Watch your ass and geht back home in one (peace).
If there IS a "God",may he/she be with you,and your troops.....always. :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, be a badass out there, but also watch your back and be safe.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MaxPower said:
Be safe my brother.

Oh, no, Wait I forgot. I don't agree with Bush policy, so that makes me an unAmerican that does not support our troops. What was I thinking?

You can just see the sarcasm dripping down your screen.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
Oh, no, Wait I forgot. I don't agree with Bush policy, so that makes me an unAmerican that does not support our troops. What was I thinking?

You can just see the sarcasm dripping down your screen.
This thread is not the place for that max. I am sorry.

Once again...what better way to support the troops than by bringing them home? Seriously.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Or sending them hookers?.....anyways, welcome to the service, at least you get to go to the action, while I sit here in uzbekistan, saluting cars, and screwing hairy uzbekistani women.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
badassmtbiker, What branch are you in?

_Kitana_ said:
This thread is not the place for that max. I am sorry.

No worries. That's what makes America great. I, personally, don't agree with the war. I felt that going into Afghanistan was more than justified, but had serious reservations about Iraq. Will that keep me from reporting? No. Why? I took an oath. I raised my right hand 7 and a half years ago, and swore to defend this country. And tho my personal politics may be in conflict, I have too much pride and respect for this country to not fulfill the duty I'm bound to.

twofivekidd9 said:
Or sending them hookers?.....anyways, welcome to the service, at least you get to go to the action, while I sit here in uzbekistan, saluting cars, and screwing hairy uzbekistani women.

Woohoo.. now that's a good idea. Start up the Ho's for Joe's program. Or the Fuck a soldier, feed an Uzbekistani family program. I think the UN would get behind either. As for action - well, still not sure. No word on where we're going yet

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You give coords to the gunner?

Status
Not open for further replies.