Well aint that some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
If you think you see little of me now... think again... I just got orders to deploy!! WOOHOO!!

I thought the key word in "Inactive Ready Reserve" (IRR) was inactive!! Tell ya what, tho - I sure have been inactive since I got out. Christ - I'm fat. Man, now I gotta start running. This sucks.

Happy Independence Day bitches.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
badassmtbiker said:
If you think you see little of me now... think again... I just got orders to deploy!! WOOHOO!!

I thought the key word in "Inactive Ready Reserve" (IRR) was inactive!! Tell ya what, tho - I sure have been inactive since I got out. Christ - I'm fat. Man, now I gotta start running. This sucks.

Be safe my brother.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:

It does suck and even though I don't know you, I will probally hang another yellow ribbon outside for you. Where are you being deployed to? And when is your leave date.(thats stupid of me to ask now that I think about it... cause you can't really tell me when you are leaving or where you are being deployed to..duh) Wish you a safe return to your family btw.

*sigh* wish i knew when this would be over.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Damn!...I was in a good mood till I read this shit....
I mean,its your job,but it sux putting your life on the line doing it.

My, four year old is the only reason why I didnt re-up.
I cant take the chance.....for Jacobs sake.
I-WE feel you son.Watch your ass and geht back home in one (peace).
If there IS a "God",may he/she be with you,and your troops.....always. :)

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
MaxPower said:
Be safe my brother.

Oh, no, Wait I forgot. I don't agree with Bush policy, so that makes me an unAmerican that does not support our troops. What was I thinking?

You can just see the sarcasm dripping down your screen.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
Oh, no, Wait I forgot. I don't agree with Bush policy, so that makes me an unAmerican that does not support our troops. What was I thinking?

You can just see the sarcasm dripping down your screen.
This thread is not the place for that max. I am sorry.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Or sending them hookers?.....anyways, welcome to the service, at least you get to go to the action, while I sit here in uzbekistan, saluting cars, and screwing hairy uzbekistani women.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
_Kitana_ said:
This thread is not the place for that max. I am sorry.

No worries. That's what makes America great. I, personally, don't agree with the war. I felt that going into Afghanistan was more than justified, but had serious reservations about Iraq. Will that keep me from reporting? No. Why? I took an oath. I raised my right hand 7 and a half years ago, and swore to defend this country. And tho my personal politics may be in conflict, I have too much pride and respect for this country to not fulfill the duty I'm bound to.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
twofivekidd9 said:
Or sending them hookers?.....anyways, welcome to the service, at least you get to go to the action, while I sit here in uzbekistan, saluting cars, and screwing hairy uzbekistani women.

Woohoo.. now that's a good idea. Start up the Ho's for Joe's program. Or the Fuck a soldier, feed an Uzbekistani family program. I think the UN would get behind either. As for action - well, still not sure. No word on where we're going yet

Status
Not open for further replies.