Well Bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janglenut

Particinator
What the fuck is up nigs? Your intellectual jester is back and bored as fuck as he is waiting for his hockey game. So, what do I decide to do instead of watching these new chicks talk about how they sell themselves to some hairy ass men online because they cannot bear working a day a micky D's, I decide to make a topic about basically nothing but calling you guys waste of spaces. Now, give me some bad rep points as always! *_*

P.S. Kitana is a bitch, as well as that dumb hoe ....can't remember her name but damn she was annoying!

~Jangle 4 life~

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I dont know if i speak for everyone.....but i have no idea who the fuck you are.

You only have like a hundred posts since july.....no offense, but announce your self correctly before you decide to come into my house...BITCH!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
I dont know if i speak for everyone.....but i have no idea who the fuck you are.
You sure as hell speak for me on this one, I dunno who the fuck you are.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Janglenut:

One of WTF's most hated members.

He likes to try to flame people pathetically, while at the same refusing to realize that he is being owned. He also fails to know that nobody wants him here.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
What the fuck is up nigs? Your intellectual jester is back and bored as fuck as he is waiting for his hockey game. So, what do I decide to do instead of watching these new chicks talk about how they sell themselves to some hairy ass men online because they cannot bear working a day a micky D's, I decide to make a topic about basically nothing but calling you guys waste of spaces. Now, give me some bad rep points as always! *_*

P.S. Kitana is a bitch, as well as that dumb hoe ....can't remember her name but damn she was annoying!

~Jangle 4 life~

You mean me?

Janglenut

Particinator
HAHA, yes that's the name. I knew it started with a D.

Yes, most of you won't know me, but I prefer flame room intros instead of the ghey introduction room. So welcome kiddies, you will be Jangled.

P.S. Smoke if I posted 23 times a day like you, I suppose you would know who I am correct?

Blazed

†Punisher†
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
if you havent got the point yet. wut im tryin to say is fuck you and thats basically it

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Janglenut said:
So, what do I decide to do instead of watching these new chicks talk about how they sell themselves to some hairy ass men online because they cannot bear working a day a micky D's, I decide to make a topic about basically nothing but calling you guys waste of spaces. Now, give me some bad rep points as always! *_*

Come on, seriously. Where else are you going to get your jerk-off material and those nice wallet sized pics to show your friends and family that you have a "girlfriend"?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
HAHA, yes that's the name. I knew it started with a D.

Yes, most of you won't know me, but I prefer flame room intros instead of the ghey introduction room. So welcome kiddies, you will be Jangled.

P.S. Smoke if I posted 23 times a day like you, I suppose you would know who I am correct?

Oh I know who you are, you are the intellectual jester. Now post something intellectual, if you can. calling me a dumb hoe doesnt count, its been done before bitch boy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Blazed said:
HOW COME PEOPLE WONT IRON MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger:

HOW COME YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE???????

COULD IT BE THAT YOU ARE A DIPSHIT????????

WTF IS WITH ALL CAPS???????????????????????

Blazed

†Punisher†
dustinzgirl said:
HOW COME YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE???????

COULD IT BE THAT YOU ARE A DIPSHIT????????

WTF IS WITH ALL CAPS???????????????????????

Thank you at least someone dissed me :mfinger:

cuz i am one those people that dont make sense
ans yes iam a dipshit :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Blazed said:
Thank you at least someone dissed me :mfinger:

cuz i am one those people that dont make sense
ans yes iam a dipshit :mfinger:

Well, you will fit in GRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTT (in the immortal words of tony the tiger) Here!

Janglenut

Particinator
dustinzgirl said:
Oh I know who you are, you are the intellectual jester. Now post something intellectual, if you can. calling me a dumb hoe doesnt count, its been done before bitch boy.

You are a nice person dustin. Does that make you happy?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
You are a nice person dustin. Does that make you happy?

Ummm OK, but Im not a nice person, I just think you are an idiot with an occasional ability to be funny and an even less occasional ability to be interesting. but, points for originality, since no one has ever called me nice before.

Status
Not open for further replies.