Well Fuck...

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Well it's our turn now, after all the carefulness of the last two years,
my mom has the Covid and the wife caught it from her..
Took three in home tests twice after a decent period of time, they said the same thing...wife has it, daughter and I don't.

Mom is 96 years old, she found out through Kaiser, she sounds like she has a really bad case of allergies but is otherwise feeling ok, wife also sounds like she has a case of the allergies, she's a trooper and she has me here to baby her and she's doing well,

Pretty Fuckin sure the kid and I are gonna get it next.

BlastemSkyHigh

Yea I'm down with that percentage,I'm pretty healthy, just worried about mom and the wife is all.

BlastemSkyHigh

I wish your mom good health.

Covid sucks.
Thank You, I appreciate that....
Moms is doing pretty good for 96, this morning she was up making oatmeal and whistling a tune..
the wife though...she sounds like a bad case of allergies, but is sounding better than saturday whan she tested positive.

According to the Kaiser Doc..
Moms and My wife most probably had the "Omnicron" variant which is much easier to handle,
im just happy that two of my favorite women is doing better and not dying in a hospital.

patriotrambling

Fresh Meat
I wish your family well. you may not contract Covid. I December my wife had it and received monoclonal antibodies before Biden stopped their distribution. I tested negative several times and I did not get it. The doctors refused to treat me since I was negative for the virus. So it is possible to not get the virus even with someone you may sleep next to at night.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Thank You, I appreciate that....
Moms is doing pretty good for 96, this morning she was up making oatmeal and whistling a tune..
the wife though...she sounds like a bad case of allergies, but is sounding better than saturday whan she tested positive.

According to the Kaiser Doc..
Moms and My wife most probably had the "Omnicron" variant which is much easier to handle,
im just happy that two of my favorite women is doing better and not dying in a hospital.
How are they doing now?

BlastemSkyHigh

They are doing great now, Thanks for asking.
Gave Moms & the wife the home test yesterday,
Moms is now cootie free..my wife still has a super light line..
can barely see it, this means she's in the later stages of the infection and about done,
both handled it well, both sounded like they had a severe cold or allergy attack, and just felt plain tired or icky.
Our youngest and I through this whole time have tested negative in ALL the home tests, and test site results
which led some to believe we are immune to it,
I don't think so, I think we just escaped the bullet somehow, and im sure our turn is coming soon enough.

BlastemSkyHigh

I wish your family well. you may not contract Covid. I December my wife had it and received monoclonal antibodies before Biden stopped their distribution. I tested negative several times and I did not get it. The doctors refused to treat me since I was negative for the virus. So it is possible to not get the virus even with someone you may sleep next to at night.
I'm glad your wife survived it,
scary time when one is infected and your not, ...bet you were like us and just waiting for the pan to drop and you test positive,
never happened and yer like...What The Heck's?

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
Well it's our turn now, after all the carefulness of the last two years,
my mom has the Covid and the wife caught it from her..
Took three in home tests twice after a decent period of time, they said the same thing...wife has it, daughter and I don't.

Mom is 96 years old, she found out through Kaiser, she sounds like she has a really bad case of allergies but is otherwise feeling ok, wife also sounds like she has a case of the allergies, she's a trooper and she has me here to baby her and she's doing well,

Pretty Fuckin sure the kid and I are gonna get it next.
WOW. did you hear about the Mega Mix Vaccs??
They take one JnJ, then a Moderna, and then others ans mix them all up for better protections....