Well hell, it's friday

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Hiya fellow degenerates, I woke up in a mood to fuck with somebody so I've had a busy morning. Went and joined a sex chat site and a "free" cam webby where you get three free messages to find your special girl. All in all good clean fun now to find some midget jello wrestling, oh yes it does exist, eat some jerky while slammin a tall shot of Evan in a red solo cup, and get fucked up on these tiny things that don't quite take the edge off the bone spurs in my knees. Merica.

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
This site is called WhatTheFuck for a reason is it not? That being said I'm whiskey drunk and totally honest right now. Fuck love first and foremost I carry no torch I simply reason with myself and yes I have a belly damn near impossible to jack off so my best hope for the day is that I don't piss down my leg.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Hey, it's Friday! It was okay for a day at work. I didn't want to murder anyone. Early to work and early to home with my beer. I'm thinking hamburgers and onion rings for dinner.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Hey, it's Friday! It was okay for a day at work. I didn't want to murder anyone. Early to work and early to home with my beer. I'm thinking hamburgers and onion rings for dinner.
That's the spirit brother. You don't have to be anything other than yourself ,have a grwat weekend.

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Have you ever been so whiskey bent and hell bound that your mind wouldn't do you the favor of just shutting the fuck up? While I'm glad to see another Friday, I gotta say the magic 8ball says outlook doubtful and if you don't get that reference stop reading now cause the rest of this rant won't do you much good.. I have not lost my faith in the ability to endure the pain for another day. So if you're interested here are a few songs you can check out:

Low by Cracker
Way down we go by Kaleo
Cumbersome by 7 Mary 3
Hotel California by the Eagles
Wish you were here by Pink Floyd
Stay by Sugarland
Hey hey my my by Battle me
Something to believe in by Poison
Simple man by Lynard Skynard
Wild horses by The Rolling Stones
Faries wear boots by Black Sabbath
Wanted dead or alive by Bon Jovi
Stranglehold Ted Nuggent
Hurt by Nine inch nails
Just spark the mind people, Peace out

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Yeah, it's Friday. I got the bin of empty beer bottles and the garbage out to the curb last night. It's the second day of my workweek. I was on the ball but I was pacing myself and probably could've gotten more done.

Home from work and drinking beers. Got some pots and pans and dishes washed. Can't decide or figure out what to make for food.

Here's a song for ya. Heard it late morning on the in-store radio. It made me happy and I sang along with it.

I'm gonna fuck off and listen to The Head on the Door. :)

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Thanks for sharing my brother from another mother. Sometimes a gesture as simple as sharing a song, can make a difference in someones day. I'm the first to admit I'm a bitter old fuck that would rather spit gas on the fire than piss on it. But ya know what? When a three year old hands you a toy phone, you answer that motherfucker like it's the greatest moment of your motherfuckin life. Why? Because sometimes it's better to be the hero instead of the zero.

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter