WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

well hello biatches

Nephthys2686

BITCH of the CENTURY!
so glad to finally have a place to bitch my ass off. (thats a lot of bitching) and i just like the word fuck...and getting to see it so often makes me happy.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Oh god its started...shes a bitchy one let me tell ya, anyways hey Nephthys FUCK YOU BITCH!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nephthys2686 said:
so glad to finally have a place to bitch my ass off. (thats a lot of bitching) and i just like the word fuck...and getting to see it so often makes me happy.
welcome and fuck you

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
three things!

1.- READ THE "FUCKING" RULES!!
2.- Welcome...
3.- Go fuck yourself and die..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Nephthys2686 said:
fuck you and welcome

shep

Local alcoholic
Nephthys2686 said:
ok well fuck you,and welcome :mfinger:

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
:mfinger: Welcome and fuck you asshat. :mfinger:

Words of wisdom, too much bitching can get you flamed!!!!! :gun:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Welcome Subtle Poster; not off to a good start, eh?