WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

well i messed up

freakyvoiz

Outdated Ranting Software
i cant believe it i mess up once and everybody is on my ass WTF.com was one of my favorite sites and i thought it would be cool to post things in the forums. i was trying to make friends and become "cool" in a sense but when i frist tried everybody got on me about having my post in the wrong place.Well i dont know if anybody else has had this problem but im pretty sure i will be a WTF.com shithead forever

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
freakyvoiz said:
i cant believe it i mess up once and everybody is on my ass WTF.com was one of my favorite sites and i thought it would be cool to post things in the forums. i was trying to make friends and become "cool" in a sense but when i frist tried everybody got on me about having my post in the wrong place.Well i dont know if anybody else has had this problem but im pretty sure i will be a WTF.com shithead forever
In one way or another we're all wtf shitheads.

Now, fatherly advice time: don't take the interwebnets to seriously. When you get your feelers hurt over the internetterweb you're acting kind of silly. So calm down, dry your eyes and wipe your nose (NOT on the furniture) and cowboy up.

Not everyone is going to like you. Deal with it.

UberSkippy said:

Now, fatherly advice time: don't take the interwebnets to seriously. When you get your feelers hurt over the internetterweb you're acting kind of silly. So calm down, dry your eyes and wipe your nose (NOT on the furniture) and cowboy up.

Good ol' papa Skippy. :thumbsup:

freakyvoiz

Outdated Ranting Software
UberSkippy said:

ok thanx lol

UberSkippy said:

Awwww, now that is some sweet advice :D

Slacker

Postaholic
It is not like everybody on wtf.com will be your freind. Learn from your mistakes. Post origanal and you won't have any problems and like ubber said don't take the interweb too seriously. You still have a real life to handle. :thumbsup: