WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Well, I'm new, as you can plainly see.

Icist

Ms. Sunshine
I intend to bitch about my life, as everyone else here does, supposedly. I like loud music, role-playing, my boyfriend, and drawing. I'm going to write a long thing about what I don't like later, because it would take up too much space. Someone talk to me, dammit.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Official F U welcome out to you. :mfinger:

Please do share your rants with the rest of us.

Icist

Ms. Sunshine
I will... you won't be able to shut me up, actually...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
\/\/31C0/\/\3..!!!.............................and bite me

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
im not, the little fuck ran into the walls all day long

Im just supprised it took the beating before it died, the little bastard.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Icist said:
I intend to bitch about my life, as everyone else here does, supposedly. I like loud music, role-playing, my boyfriend, and drawing. I'm going to write a long thing about what I don't like later, because it would take up too much space. Someone talk to me, dammit.
Welcome to the "Dumpsite" Icist,you little shiaaat.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Icist said:
I will... you won't be able to shut me up, actually...
....U will scream LOUDER ????

Welcome.....and don't let them shut you up.....just bite back....

God

The one god...
Icist said:
I say welcome, and a big F U up your mother.