WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

well, jason...

the idea for this site was awsome... too bad 99% of the good posters left, and noobs took over.

Have some patience. They'll return. Surely they're made of stronger stuff than to let a few clones run them off.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, not all the good posters are gone, though they do sometimes take a break. It's just a matter of wading through the shit for a while till it can be made clear what kind of things we want here. Afterall, this site is only several months old.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
First, thanks to many of you for the comments you made above. They're much appreciated.

Anyways, it'll evolve over time.. Why no one can promise that it'll be an ideal place we all want it to be, I think things will stabilize. We're currently entertaining suggestions on hammering out some 'school kids' policies whose content results to nothing much more than 'fuck your mother! suck my hamsters pussy!'... Outside of the Bait & Tackle, especially. We'd appreciate any constructive ideas any of you may have, in the comments forum.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Maybe you could apply some form of "IQ TEST" at the log in. just for giggles to seperate the gimps. :question:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
or an audio cue, where you have to spell "anyone can see that you are too stupid to post here"

most of the time you'd get "ne1 cn c dat u r 2 stoopid 2 post here"

Paul

Tenderony
gehtfuct said:
Maybe you could apply some form of "IQ TEST" at the log in. just for giggles to seperate the gimps. :question:
hahaha, what a great idea

our user base would be halved atleast

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Paul said:
hahaha, what a great idea

our user base would be halved atleast
and if you screw the pooch at the end it would redirect you to cartoonnetwork.com or something.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Hey now, nothing wrong with cartoon network...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
gehtfuct said:
wait,I might be screwing myself with that idea...DERrrrrr.........

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'm still hurr, for ever and always, CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
WOOP WOOP sod we all love you (well 27kbs any way)

Sod

Spilly Talker
youknowthedeal said:
WOOP WOOP sod we all love you (well 27kbs any way)

hahah is that all i'm wortH?