WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

We'll see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifa

Hoodrat
"You will definitely receive a most humorous hazing. To set the usual "welcome" area apart from other sites, we spice things up a bit all in good fun. Fucking with each other is what we do in this area. So if you're easily butt-hurt and can't have fun without taking it personally, stay out of Welcome Wagon and Taters & Haters forums! "

Try me, plebs.

I go by Tifa. I frequent other forums, but knowing my luck someone on this site probably knows me, which sucks.

Anyways, whos dick do I need to suck to get a 150x300 avatar that doesn't have an upload size of 50kbs?

Thanks.

ib4

Error
Staff
Hi.

Welcome.

Stay a while.

And please...take a dump on @BudVugger chest. Chances are you won't ever have that privilege though.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
I go by Tifa. I frequent other forums

You're cheating on us already!?!?!?

... a 150x300 avatar that doesn't have an upload size of 50kbs?
It understands file size/dimensions!?!??!

Can I keep it? Plase!? I promise I'll walk it and clean up after it!

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
"We'll see how this goes"

I was thinking that too, but could have also meant that there are more of her using one account.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Wasn't Tifa some FF character? Don't tell me you're a goddamn weeaboo.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Tifa Lockheart of Final fantasy 7 lore, a yucky waifu who uses fist weapons that won't ever compare to Yuffie in cuteness and backstory.

Tifa

Hoodrat
Oh man... dudes here love catfish.
I love getting this at new places

Tifa Lockheart of Final fantasy 7 lore, a yucky waifu who uses fist weapons that won't ever compare to Yuffie in cuteness and backstory.
Yuffie was trash and after playing it 5 times, didn't even seek her. Vincent on the other hand, always,

Hi.

Welcome.

Stay a while.

And please...take a dump on @BudVugger chest. Chances are you won't ever have that privilege though.
Not sure I'm into that kink. Plenty of other stuff tho

--

So yeah, Everywhere I go i'm always called at catfish or trap, etc. I promise, I'm not.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I'm gonna assume she figured out with no one telling her that one of the only ways to shut people up about her not being a girl was to post something that resembled a girl regardless if said pic of girl would actually be her or someone else entirely, so yeah, kudos, if that were the case.

Tifa

Hoodrat
While I don't blame you for being completely skeptical since it's the internet, I am a really bad liar. So everything I have said is the truth, including what I look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.