WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Well Since A Lot Of You Are Wondering Who The Hell I Am....

yotaka

Clitpickle
Many of you are puzzled about who I am and are asking "Who are you?" I guess I should reintroduce myself...

Hello! My name is Yotaka (at least that's what I use as my interent name). I'm 5'8", blonde, blue eyes, and 13 (almost 14 in about 4 months I think). I was born a proud Texan and now live in California. I love cats and have been on wtf.com for a while and mostly have just read in the forums and not post much. But since it's summer I have a lot of free time to be on the internet since schools out so you will be seeing more of me in the forums. And now I would like to OFFICIALY say a nice "FUCK YOU!" to you all. :angel:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yotaka said:
Many of you are puzzled about who I am and are asking "Who are you?" I guess I should reintroduce myself...

Hello! My name is Yotaka (at least that's what I use as my interent name). I'm 5'8", blonde, blue eyes, and 13 (almost 14 in about 4 months I think). I was born a proud Texan and now live in California. I love cats and have been on wtf.com for a while and mostly have just read in the forums and not post much. But since it's summer I have a lot of free time to be on the internet since schools out so you will be seeing more of me in the forums. And now I would like to OFFICIALY say a nice "FUCK YOU!" to you all. :angel:
so young... im soooo proud
*tear*

Offalittle

Window Washer
yotaka said:
and 13 (almost 14 in about 4 months I think).
Is it legal to talk to her?

And why does she THINK she will be 14 in 4 months? Did she lose some time in the move from TX to CA?

yotaka

Clitpickle
Offalittle said:
Is it legal to talk to her?

And why does she THINK she will be 14 in 4 months? Did she lose some time in the move from TX to CA?
Of coarse it's legal to talk 2 me!!! I'm just jailbait otherwise... Not that I'm probably see any of you people and real life (thank God, some of you people are creepy) But I said I think because I was just guessing how many months till my birthday off the top of my head, I wasn't counting. But who knows, maybe I did lose some time from TX to CA, that was one HELL trip if there ever was one.

yotaka

Clitpickle
And, I'm sry people, but can you tell me how I can earn rep points :confused: and exactly what good do they do? just add to your reputation and that's it?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
yotaka said:
Not that I'm probably see any of you people and real life (thank God, some of you people are creepy).
Ya, especially "youknothedeal". He doesn't talk much but the other day I asked him what he was doing this weekend. He said "I cant talk now, I have a date" then he put a bunch of candy into the pocket of his clown suit and went to the mall.
I don't know about these people. Gehtfuct tells me if I want to pick up girls I should get a pony.

yotaka

Clitpickle
MaxPower said:
Ya, especially "youknothedeal". He doesn't talk much but the other day I asked him what he was doing this weekend. He said "I cant talk now, I have a date" then he put a bunch of candy into the pocket of his clown suit and went to the mall.
I don't know about these people. Gehtfuct tells me if I want to pick up girls I should get a pony.
:lol:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site!

I'd be more wordy, but I have 3 more days left (of at least 8 hours a day) to finish packing up my house for moving and I haven't much time to visit here.. *whimper*

If you need anything, just ask _Kitana_. :D

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Welcome to the site. Glad to see a long-time lurker opting to actively contribute more.

If you need anything, just ask _Kitana_. :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yotaka said:

im 14, looks like she just made the cut for this website hi fuck you hello

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
hey Yotaka, hope to see more of ur posts in the future, good luck.
And remember, if u need ever need help, im here and so r lots of others ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Oh sure everyone's all nice to the girls.

hi. my name's joe... i'm an alcoholic....

ah fuck, wrong website... again