WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Well some dude told me this site didn't suck, so...

...I thought I'd pop by and see what the what is. I used to love forums and belonged and posted up at quite a few tech ones, but life and social media has curtailed that a bit and I really miss it. Better conversations/arguments/analysis and it just feels more natural to me.

So hello, greets, hi, and howdy. Sorry for the long handle, it's from a different century. Please feel free to call me Dig, Digi, Digisan, or any assorted swear words/insults/compliments/sexy nicknames you feel like.

I already found out about the pancakes, and although it's technically true I'm still disappointed. :(

Crazizniac

Particinator
OK could you be just a bit more adversarial? Call out a couple of members? Pledge allegiance to Trump? Espouse the benefits of burning environmentalists? Give us something to work with. We have a huge chip on our shoulders and really like an excuse to berate and offend.

Oh and welcome by the way.

Digicunt, will that do as a nickname? And I have to side with Crazizniac, you're giving us nothing. You are the bland special value wheat bread of personalities at this moment.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
@digitalwanderer nice to see you dropping by. Welcome to our little corner of insanity. Feel free to abuse whoever you want and rant about whatever you want.

Welcome little buddy. Thanks for sucking today :)
Little buddy? The dude is 51 yrs old and that's no way to talk to your pedophile, possibly retarded, elder.

Learn some respect, ffs.

Get your shit together!

Also, fuck you @digitalwanderer!

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Welcome to the forum sweet buns